Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You Charger haters are great. Quick question: What club has been around since the mid 70's? The Chargers.

If a club sucks, they usually aren't around for over 40 years, just sayin.

Are they the best club around, probably not. Are they one of the top clubs around, yes.

40+ years in the area, they must be doing something right.
    The DA is keeping the Chargers going.Without DA this club would of dissappeard years ago.Fact.

Comment

The DA is keeping the Chargers going.Without DA this club would of dissappeard years ago.Fact.
      Oh, wow, since I guess YOU said it's a fact, I guess we have to believe you! LOL!!! What a tool!

Comment

I remember when JD would coach the U13 Girls in Tampa. He never played the game and knew little about the game....
        If you're referring to JD, the Chargers' Co-Director and DOSO, you are either ignorant or disingenuous. JD played at Eckerd, coached at Eckerd, coached at USF, has been a state and Region III ODP coach, has held an A license for years and is probably the most highly credentialed and qualified youth soccer guy in Tampa Bay.

Comment

If you're referring to JD, the Chargers' Co-Director and DOSO, you are either ignorant or disingenuous. JD played at Eckerd, coached at Eckerd, coached at USF, has been a state and Region III ODP coach, has held an A license for years and is probably the most highly credentialed and qualified youth soccer guy in Tampa Bay.
          LMAO, most credentialed & qualified youth coach in Tampa Bay

Comment

Nope...the Dad who ended up taking his daugher to WFF. You are the one who is ignorant.

Comment

Nope...the Dad who ended up taking his daugher to WFF. You are the one who is ignorant.
              and I bet you followed the coach over, didn't ya!

Comment

Oh, wow, since I guess YOU said it's a fact, I guess we have to believe you! LOL!!! What a tool!
                Your wife said that also.

Comment

Your wife said that also.
                  Yep, you're a tool, and a troll. Hey, a new word to describe you: a trool!

Comment

and I bet you followed the coach over, didn't ya!
                    Wrong again little skippy....you're having a rough day little guy...

Comment

Only fact posted on this thread?

.... Some DA phone programs are the Bernie Saunders of club sucker.... LOL..... questionable results.... Development?

More like teach losing and redistribute wealth to a bunch of losers!

Comment

Why do DA haters always say that whatever they say is a "fact"? They make up whatever mindless dribble they can think of and post it as fact. ROTFLMAO! In "fact", all "they" are is really ONE guy who has a hard-on for a specific DA club because the coaches cut his kid, probably on the first night of tryouts. Daddy's dreams of watching Jr play in the World Cup someday were dashed that fateful night, and he's been trolling this website since that fateful day. LOL!!!

Comment

When will chargers have coach list posted? I for one can't see my kid accepting a offer to a team without any info about the coach.

Comment

When will chargers have coach list posted? I for one can't see my kid accepting a offer to a team without any info about the coach.
                            It says a lot about the club when they have tryouts, but no coach list, no fees, etc. But JD will drive around in the golf cart on 30th and hand you tp to put in the bathrooms!

Comment

The teams are already full. You might want to try a rec club.

Comment

The teams are already full. You might want to try a rec club.
                                By looking at Chargers, he was looking at a rec club .....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X