Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, the anti-FSA guy is on fire today. Must be well-rested, back from a nice vaca. I looked through 4-5 brackets of indoor this session and don't find a single AJAX team:

https://farmington-arena.ezleagues.e...m/leagues.aspx

But, I find several at oakwood:
    https://oakwood-soccer.ezleagues.ezf...m/leagues.aspx

Please make up better lies that are harder to verify. How many times has your kid(s) tried out and failed to make an FSA team?
    good gawd Mom. please stop the insanity. If the stupid people ever wake up they will realize the big time money grab FSA is. As some other guy said - top of the heep. They need all those teams to show up in farmington to play otherwise they are toast. barely can pay the bills. They need travel rec teams and c teams at FSA or they are belly up

Comment

EB coaches Oakwood's u11's. How do you come up with u14?
      Really. They let him coach U11 as well. ROFL

Comment

Do any FSA NPL/ECNL teams play in those leagues? I heard that after Sportings upsets last winter, NPL/ECNL indoor games got pulled....
        FSA ECNL teams don't play in indoor leagues. Pretty sure its the same deal down at CFC.

Comment

Really. They let him coach U11 as well. ROFL
          He only coaches the u11 Girls. May be an assistant.

Comment

Didn't know AJAX was till around...I checked website, they only have two teams both of which are U-17. Looks to be like this is last year for Ajax.

Comment

Didn't know AJAX was till around...I checked website, they only have two teams both of which are U-17. Looks to be like this is last year for Ajax.
              they have ulittle teams galore.

Comment

They have younger teams as well. Girls and boys.

Comment

They have younger teams as well. Girls and boys.
                  And older boys teams.

Comment

Be serious. Nobody follows Dutch soccer. Prem, sure, La Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A, even maybe League Un (okay, not that one), but nobody follows the Dutch (except their national team on occasion).
                    Ajax Amsterdam has produced a lot of talent from their academy and senior team that went on to play at other marquee teams.

Luis Suarez, Zlatan, Clarence Seedorf, Frank De Boer, Edwin Vander Saar, Wesley Snider, Dennis Bergkamp, Ronald Koeman, Johan Cruyff are just some of the talent that played at Ajax

Comment

Brought to you by DFA. You ain't much if you ain't Dutch

Comment

Too much of the same old same old. What's up with Ajax kicking ass indoors at FSA this session? I thought the club was on life support but it seems like they've got some decent talent and are fielding a number of teams. Certainly playing better than a lot of the FSA competition.

Not an Ajax parent
                        So last week someone started a thread about Foundation. Today Ajax. Op making his way through the state trying to stir up trouble?

Comment

Do any FSA NPL/ECNL teams play in those leagues? I heard that after Sportings upsets last winter, NPL/ECNL indoor games got pulled....
                          The U17 NPL team has an entry. The rest of the NPL players are spread through some of the other teams. There are 2 or 3 on my kids FSA indoor team.

Comment

I dont think keeping up the website is LW's thing. There are def more teams than the site indicates...

Comment

FSA ECNL teams don't play in indoor leagues. Pretty sure its the same deal down at CFC.
                              As far as I know they dont. Do they just practice outside all winter?

Comment

Be serious. Nobody follows Dutch soccer. Prem, sure, La Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A, even maybe League Un (okay, not that one), but nobody follows the Dutch (except their national team on occasion).
                                The dutch know training bubski. They are the foundation of combination play. Teaching is everything in the game. The dutch do it right.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X