Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    exactly when was the last "whipping" copa laid on them?
    The second meeting between the two last fall season? The final score was only 2-0, but Copa dominated ADF in every facet of the game. Westside could have put a cone in goal, and still won the match.

Comment

The second meeting between the two last fall season? The final score was only 2-0, but Copa dominated ADF in every facet of the game. Westside could have put a cone in goal, and still won the match.
      they must have felt whipped, then.

Comment

they must have felt whipped, then.
        No clue what ADF will look like this Spring. Will be interesting to see the changes with new coach and trimmed down bench.

Comment

No clue what ADF will look like this Spring. Will be interesting to see the changes with new coach and trimmed down bench.
          Okay, what happened? Is this confirmed? Did kids leave?

Comment

Okay, what happened? Is this confirmed? Did kids leave?
            Rumor has it that the Billups family is leaving.

Comment

Official Schedule is out
              http://oysa-2017springleague.sportsa...8-9A0C6F011C08

Comment

Chauncey Billups?

Comment

Chauncey Billups?
                  Benjamin Billups. Local billboard tycoon, and no relation to hoops legend Chauncey.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...6IFRcGN9a_EoIw

Has spent the past several years being involved with (and financially supporting) LASC and later ADF. His son, who I will not name here, has played this season for the ADF 05s.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJkcDrV6tnU

Comment

Benjamin Billups. Local billboard tycoon, and no relation to hoops legend Chauncey.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...6IFRcGN9a_EoIw

Has spent the past several years being involved with (and financially supporting) LASC and later ADF. His son, who I will not name here, has played this season for the ADF 05s.
                      Why did this link take me to a pic of "Sal" from Impractical Jokers?

Comment

Why did this link take me to a pic of "Sal" from Impractical Jokers?
                        big hat, little cattle

Comment

So where do the rumors say that the Billups family is moving to?

Comment

No reason to call out any families by name on here. Kids come and go all the time for various reasons. The boys on the current team are very sweet, talented, strong and loyal team players. Nice families who are excited to have each other, and are looking forward to a great spring season just like everyone else.

Comment

No reason to call out any families by name on here. Kids come and go all the time for various reasons. The boys on the current team are very sweet, talented, strong and loyal team players. Nice families who are excited to have each other, and are looking forward to a great spring season just like everyone else.
                              Seriously though....is nobody else going to admit that the pic of that guy looks like Sal from Impractical Jokers?

Comment

Look, let's get real here. ADF will implode very soon. I gave them 3 years, 12 months ago. I am certainly not going to have a go at the boys but I know some of the families on that team. A very tiny % have great values for their child. 95% of them are just living through their child. They want to tell their neighbors that there precious little soldier is amazing. A few will have to suck it up and go back to an ex club they left because at 11 years old, they have already been at 4 soccer clubs in the area. I'm sorry, but you deserve all you get when you joined a sh*&ty club with no ethics.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X