Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No Not at all. There is no ECNL at that age.
    LOL LOL LOL LOL
    That's why I said "playing up". I posted the link to help the poster find the results they were looking for. Now that we have been able to judge the development level of Bonita... Which club are you with?

Comment

That's why I said "playing up". I posted the link to help the poster find the results they were looking for. Now that we have been able to judge the development level of Bonita... Which club are you with?
      Playing up is not the best thing for development. Plus, ECNL would not allow a team to play up in their league. My child plays for Bonita. I'm just not delusional. But nice try.

LOL LOL LOL

Comment

Playing up is not the best thing for development. Plus, ECNL would not allow a team to play up in their league. My child plays for Bonita. I'm just not delusional. But nice try.

LOL LOL LOL
        Dude it's called sarcasm.

Comment

Ok so in SWFL, what league are you with??
          Azzurri
          Cape
          GPS
          Fire
          Lee
          Lehigh

As for U8-U14 aren't they all Developing still?? I didn't know that at age 8-14 they were pros already???? I don't see ANY of these leagues over the top in development, but when you live in this district you play where you can. I can't believe parents are on her putting KIDS down for level of play. At least these kids are out doing something and not getting into trouble!!! Isn't that what any parent wants?? Can't we just play soccer and have fun?? Some kids and parents aren't looking to make the PROS we are just happy for the moment we have now.

Comment

Ok so in SWFL, what league are you with??
            Azzurri
            Cape
            GPS
            Fire
            Lee
            Lehigh

As for U8-U14 aren't they all Developing still?? I didn't know that at age 8-14 they were pros already???? I don't see ANY of these leagues over the top in development, but when you live in this district you play where you can. I can't believe parents are on her putting KIDS down for level of play. At least these kids are out doing something and not getting into trouble!!! Isn't that what any parent wants?? Can't we just play soccer and have fun?? Some kids and parents aren't looking to make the PROS we are just happy for the moment we have now.
            Who are you asking????

And I agree completely. Which is why the Azzuri fanboy/parent/doc should stop coming on these threads trying to sell his program as a top development club. He should be more humble and just let the kids play. What do you expect on TS?

Comment

Whoever started the thread from the get go has 2 separate organizations as one. Naples Optimist is a recreational soccer organization. Bonita Azzurri Storm is a competitive soccer organization.

To me its just trolls talking non-sense. Azzurri Storm is not folding or merging. We are thriving and doing great as a club. In the U8-U14 Divisions we are in the top 3 of league play. At tournaments we have been placing 1st & 2nd. Check the website and see for yourselves.
              Is it true that FYSA shut down one or more of your teams? And if so what was the reason. And if not, why not showing up to play?

Comment

Is it true that FYSA shut down one or more of your teams? And if so what was the reason. And if not, why not showing up to play?
                Waiting on this answer too, but apparently we aren't going to get a response.

Comment

Waiting on this answer too, but apparently we aren't going to get a response.
                  Bump. Still waiting.

Comment

No one seems to care about developing talent. Only making money. Youth Soccer sucks. Switching my kid to another sport where the kids do come first. American soccer is pay to play. Baseball, football is about playing to get better.

Comment

No one seems to care about developing talent. Only making money. Youth Soccer sucks. Switching my kid to another sport where the kids do come first. American soccer is pay to play. Baseball, football is about playing to get better.
                      And playing baseball isn't pay to play? You obviously haven't had a kid play baseball at a high level. Playing club baseball, travel and lodging for tournaments, additional training......it's as expensive, if not more expensive, than club soccer is.

Comment

And playing baseball isn't pay to play? You obviously haven't had a kid play baseball at a high level. Playing club baseball, travel and lodging for tournaments, additional training......it's as expensive, if not more expensive, than club soccer is.
                        Actually from first hand experience it is a lot cheaper and the coaches care a lot more. Especially in the development years. Know many kids who went on to play for UM, Seton Hall, University of Virginia, etc. Now there are fat dads from rich families in small cars out their, same type as youth soccer, who pay top dollar to have their kid look pretty in a colorful uniform but you will never see those kids in the real tournaments that actually have only the top competition for it is win to advance on a state to national level. Not stupid color brackets so there can be five champions at one tournament in the same age group.

Comment

Azzurri scam..

My kid plays here and we do not even have fields to practice on? What is this? What a joke? Some coaches are decent but most are fathers with good intentions. There must be 15 teams trying to practice on 3 full sized fields. Lee county must know that this is way to many kids to have on a field at once. Maybe they do not know what is going on. Do you self a favor and judge each team carefully. Not a good experience.

Comment

thumbs down....

Comment

good grief people

So tired of you all bitching about the Storm ! There's other options go find them! Not every club is for everyone and that's fine . JD and Shaun are doing their best in year two of running the program and they are humans and are not perfect . There are some fine coaches and not so fine just like every club . Yes the field in Bonita is packed but relief is coming - Naples field is opening back up February 5th to help with field availability . So far everyone is positive and tries damn hard for the children . My daughter plays for the Storm and they beat Junior Fire , Lee County Strikers , and hang tough against C.C. also finished 2nd in the Dimitri Cup and Lee County Kickoff against stacked team's . I am not selling the Storm cause I know it's not for everyone , but please stop bitching , sorry for your bad experience - there's other options - good luck and Go Storm !

Comment

So tired of you all bitching about the Storm ! There's other options go find them! Not every club is for everyone and that's fine . JD and Shaun are doing their best in year two of running the program and they are humans and are not perfect . There are some fine coaches and not so fine just like every club . Yes the field in Bonita is packed but relief is coming - Naples field is opening back up February 5th to help with field availability . So far everyone is positive and tries damn hard for the children . My daughter plays for the Storm and they beat Junior Fire , Lee County Strikers , and hang tough against C.C. also finished 2nd in the Dimitri Cup and Lee County Kickoff against stacked team's . I am not selling the Storm cause I know it's not for everyone , but please stop bitching , sorry for your bad experience - there's other options - good luck and Go Storm !
                                Why should the Bonita Storm have any fields in Collier County when Collier County teams need those fields. You are a Lee County team, so use the Lee County fields. Not fair to the kids that live in Collier County nor to the parents who pay property tax here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X