Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hillary lost cuz men are tired of a soccer mommy's world. Time to change. Woman don't get it.
    Exactly

Comment

Exactly
      Need this as a replacement. ! Much better than that overexperienced Hill Politician

http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5...ckson-ss05.jpg

Comment

You lose. We won. Stop crying. Buck up buttercup. You can't stay a
        snowflake for ever you know.

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

Ever wonder why there aren't any Football moms? Cuz football is a pansy az sport with wittle mommies overseeing everything. Soccer is ridiculously silly in the NW.

Comment

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.
              Lenny, stop being a spaz. Sorry your life is not working out but having tantrums here isn't going to help. Get out and apply for some jobs and try to better your situation.

Comment

Duhhhhhhhhhh.....I'm a soccer mom. I'm a potato. Read my posts....Derp!

Comment

Lenny, stop being a spaz. Sorry your life is not working out but having tantrums here isn't going to help. Get out and apply for some jobs and try to better your situation.
                  Go easy on Lenny the soccer mom troll. He's got a really tough life. Just let him spaz out and get it out of his system.

Comment

what do soccer moms do while they sit on their butts and watch football this time of year let me guess not a single thing.....

Comment

It's OK now folks. I met Lenny at a NYE party last night. We missed at midnight and made sweet love for hours. Soccer mom loves Lenny! I hope he pops the question. Fingers crossed ladies!!!

Comment

Luvasoccermummytoday

Lenny and Soccer mommy are in looooove !

Comment

..... ....

Comment

Trump for soccer.

Comment

Yes! !!!!!

Comment

Soccer SNOWFLAKES ! Tyler Durden agrees.

Can we move from calling them soccer moms to Soccer SNOWFLAKES? To be sensitive and inclusive of course.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X