Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Silly men - I do this to piss you off - Aztec sucks!
    That quote proves you are the loser we all know you are.

Comment

That quote proves you are the loser we all know you are.
      Ya and lawyers have been called! LOL Jack booted thugs will be kicking your door in any moment to take you away.

Comment

But didn't you leave Aztec cause your kid was a bench warmer? May you need to stick with town soccer.
        LOL What a retard.

Comment

Ya and lawyers have been called! LOL Jack booted thugs will be kicking your door in any moment to take you away.
          Why would lawyers be called?

Comment

Why would lawyers be called?
            Cuz people are mean? LOL

Comment

Cuz people are mean? LOL
              You really meant to say cuz the DB troll got his feelings hurt.

Comment

I just heard Dr. Phil is joining Aztecs as Director of Adult Psychiatric Counseling. Best move ever by MK and just what is needed to help the clubs parents get through recovery.

Comment

I just heard Dr. Phil is joining Aztecs as Director of Adult Psychiatric Counseling. Best move ever by MK and just what is needed to help the clubs parents get through recovery.
                  Oh you made a funny...LOL Douche Bag! You must be an 03 parent.

Comment

Oh you made a funny...LOL Douche Bag! You must be an 03 parent.
                    I will admit, you are correct. You must be GC!

Comment

I will admit, you are correct. You must be GC!
                      It's funny. In about 1-2years, Aztec will no longer exist. The soccer landscape is changing with the addition on WDAP. The 3 bigs (NEFC, Stars, and FCB) will be the only ones standing. GPS will survive but missed the ECNL and DAP boat.

Comment

It's funny. In about 1-2years, Aztec will no longer exist. The soccer landscape is changing with the addition on WDAP. The 3 bigs (NEFC, Stars, and FCB) will be the only ones standing. GPS will survive but missed the ECNL and DAP boat.
                        ok you buffoon, US SOCCER WILL NOT ALLOW TO HAPPEN!!

1) $$$$$
                        2) $$$$$

Comment

ok you buffoon, US SOCCER WILL NOT ALLOW TO HAPPEN!!

1) $$$$$
                          2) $$$$$
                          Already have - who's the buffoon??

NEFC - DAP, NPL etc...
                          FCB- ECNL, NPL, Etc...
                          STARS - DAP, ECNL, NPL, etc...

all others NPL, NEP

Comment

DAP/ECNL is appropriate/necesary for <1% of players (not that others can't play there, might be necessary to fill up the rosters, etc.) So GPS and others will do just fine with the other 99% (and hard for me to keep up, but I think NPL is now getting a quasi-equivalent boys ECNL).

Comment

GPS, although many T-S regulars have criticized them for 15 years, has done much more than "survive". Bradley and the lads have built a national reputation and the most valuable soccer business in New England. While other clubs, players and parents focus on rankings, national team or college placements, GPS focuses on the bottom line. Incredibly well.

Comment

GPS, although many T-S regulars have criticized them for 15 years, has done much more than "survive". Bradley and the lads have built a national reputation and the most valuable soccer business in New England. While other clubs, players and parents focus on rankings, national team or college placements, GPS focuses on the bottom line. Incredibly well.
                                I'd add that GPS does quite well in those metrics as well, at least on the boys side. Obviously they're not DAP so are unlikely to see tons of national team placements, but they're consistently in the top 3 of NPL in most every age group. Huge generalization here, but yes, the local GPS demographic skews a bit more western suburb, and the college placements for the top boys team tend to be very impressive academically.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X