Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Green lions u12 are the best team around this part of the state.
    Which part of the state is that? Your living room?

Program didn't do so well in Hanover. I didn't hear of any shanagans though, so I guess baby steps....

Comment

Which part of the state is that? Your living room?

Program didn't do so well in Hanover. I didn't hear of any shanagans though, so I guess baby steps....
      Waste of time! Have the kids join a real club!

Comment

Think Charlestown Chiefs when thinking of Green Lions Futsal U12 Boys.

We played them, beat them. they received 3 yellow cards and one red card (4 different players) and their assistant coach was ejected. They should be banned from Futsal in Massachusetts.

I can not speak on their soccer team or other divisions. I had first hand experience playing their U12 Boys Futsal team ONLY.
        I saw one of their boys teams play at the Futsal tournament this past weekend and right on que the DOC or whatever he is blew up on the parents side yelling at parents from the other team. Ref had to stop the game to tell him to shut up or get out. A complete embarrassment to the sport. He is suppose to be a role model to the youth and he is not. Get your kids out before they think this behavior is acceptable.

Comment

I saw one of their boys teams play at the Futsal tournament this past weekend and right on que the DOC or whatever he is blew up on the parents side yelling at parents from the other team. Ref had to stop the game to tell him to shut up or get out. A complete embarrassment to the sport. He is suppose to be a role model to the youth and he is not. Get your kids out before they think this behavior is acceptable.
          LOL so nothing's changed....

I know it has already spread to some of the players. It's pretty weird what is going on there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X