Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South FL Club Bashing went where?

Thank you ECNL! Since the arrival of Prime FC, their has been less South FL club bashing. I guess most of it was from the Weston and Sunrise folks. Since they are now BEDFELLOWS! it has significantly died down. Consolidation is good for South Florida. Has anyone else observed the same?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you ECNL! Since the arrival of Prime FC, their has been less South FL club bashing. I guess most of it was from the Weston and Sunrise folks. Since they are now BEDFELLOWS! it has significantly died down. Consolidation is good for South Florida. Has anyone else observed the same?
    Let the insults fly in 3-2-1....

Comment

I want to see a 2-day tournament including FC Prime, Weston and Sunrise, from u14 up.
      I would buy tickets today. I'm not sure what agee Prime has though. I know the 02/03 team will be lights out.

Comment

I want to see a 2-day tournament including FC Prime, Weston and Sunrise, from u14 up.
        I would buy tickets today. I'm not sure what agee Prime has though. I know the 02/03 team will be lights out.
        Weston doesn’t have any teams at the older ages so the merged with sunrise

Comment

They don’t have mixed age 02/03, idiot!

Comment

yes we are

Comment

Sunrise would thrash both Weston and Prime.

Probably would beat combined teams from the two.

Comment

Sunrise would thrash both Weston and Prime.

Probably would beat combined teams from the two.
                PILLOW TALKS?!

what if TOP BUNK$trip LAYS smoking COVER$wing drunk bunk BED$trip $HEATrip fowls?!

DO you know if CHILDREN get the SMOKING GYM$trip buy GEMarks OLD beads DUMP$kin?!

Comment

Just let the kids play, Looking forward to next years GDA. ECNL is lower level BS with multiple DP's , its a joke.

Comment

They don’t have mixed age 02/03, idiot!
                    Seriously. If there's an 02 player on it, it's an 02 team. Saying 02/03 is building in an excuse so when you lose you can say we have a lot of 03s on our team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X