Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami lakes girls

So Miami Lakes goes and hires a tons of college coaches for their girls side. Will this make an impact?

Miami lakes girls

Looks good. Good initiative they are taking to improve their club and promote college placement for players.

Comment

Miami Lakes is a bunch of animals playing soccer . Watched a game where they broke a girl on our teams leg . Should sue those immigrants

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Miami Lakes is a bunch of animals playing soccer . Watched a game where they broke a girl on our teams leg . Should sue those immigrants

While I don't promote that kind of behavior on the field. You are a scumbag!!!

Comment

You’re a jackass.

Comment

So Miami Lakes goes and hires a tons of college coaches for their girls side. Will this make an impact?
            Yes it will. There is a lot of good teams

Comment

You’re a jackass.
              For speaking the truth. You’re the jackass parent who agrees with it until it happens to your daughter

Comment

For speaking the truth. You’re the jackass parent who agrees with it until it happens to your daughter
                This guy speaks the truth.

Comment

Our club has college coaches, and I've seen the difference on the field. They will also have tons of college connections.

Jill Ellis saw my daughter's team scrimmage for 2 hrs a couple of weeks ago, because of their coaches connections.

Comment

Yeah, but bringing the immigrant thing in is stupid - the fact that the person is an immigrant is irrelevant. Plus no one is more vicious than a rich blonde white girl who is used to winning but is getting beaten in a game. We have seen this time and time again where we play - little Peyton gets beat a couple of time and she can't handle it because mommy and daddy bought her the best training so she takes it out on the opponent. Disgusting white Christians, make me want to puke.

Comment

Yeah, but bringing the immigrant thing in is stupid - the fact that the person is an immigrant is irrelevant. Plus no one is more vicious than a rich blonde white girl who is used to winning but is getting beaten in a game. We have seen this time and time again where we play - little Peyton gets beat a couple of time and she can't handle it because mommy and daddy bought her the best training so she takes it out on the opponent. Disgusting white Christians, make me want to puke.
                      I’ve seen more people who don’t speak English play dirty and get in fights at kids soccer than I have seen rich white girls. And with college coaches unless you are A world class player you ha e to have the grades and be able to understand your professors to get s good college offer.

Comment

I’ve seen more people who don’t speak English play dirty and get in fights at kids soccer than I have seen rich white girls. And with college coaches unless you are A world class player you ha e to have the grades and be able to understand your professors to get s good college offer.

If you are a world class player you ain't playing college soccer dumbass. Also, that's why we have a JUCO's.

Comment

Bottom line, bringing in college coaches from ****ty schools won’t make your program better. I compare what we at Pinecrest have going to college then Miami lakes and you’ll see the garbage you produce. Including the dropout rste

Comment

Miami Lakes has a GIRLS program???? Wow, I thought they were like Miramar and just had boys. I can't remember ever seeing one of their girls teams.

Comment

Bottom line, bringing in college coaches from ****ty schools won’t make your program better. I compare what we at Pinecrest have going to college then Miami lakes and you’ll see the garbage you produce. Including the dropout rste
                              What have any of those coaches accomplished? They are barely college programs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X