Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As an outsider just reading this TS blog...this one is a perfect example of what is wrong with parents and youth soccer. Players that don’t get along and parents who have sideline names for each other. Classy CFCu15.
    If take everything on TS seriously there is something seriously wrong with you. It's 99% entertainment.

Comment

As an outsider just reading this TS blog...this one is a perfect example of what is wrong with parents and youth soccer. Players that don’t get along and parents who have sideline names for each other. Classy CFCu15.
      Screw you Mr. Outsider. You’re what’s wrong with anonymous boards, you’re a buzzkill. Why don’t you crawl back under your rock. CFC u15 rules!

Comment

Screw you Mr. Outsider. You’re what’s wrong with anonymous boards, you’re a buzzkill. Why don’t you crawl back under your rock. CFC u15 rules!
        O'Doyle rulez!

Comment

O'Doyle rulez!
          Haha, exactly what I was going for ^^^^^

Comment

Yes,king of the jungle.
            Tarzan?

Comment

Tarzan?
              Google it

Comment

Google it
                Googled it. Lion?

Comment

I haven't noticed any factions. The girls get along great, stop trying to start crap.
                  I guess some parents are the problem = you.
                  I have never seen this group play and I am not connected to CFC and I have heard how dysfunctional this team is!

Comment

I have never seen this group play and I am not connected to CFC and I have heard how dysfunctional this team is!
                    My D has several friends on the team because she's the same age and has played with/against them for years. All seems well with them. Entirely possible the parents are a mess, but that happens on many teams

Comment

And I don't know how to use punctuation and I love run on sentences and I have heard many many things!

Comment

And I forgot to mention that I only heard it here on TS, so it must be true!

Comment

And I don't know how to use punctuation and I love run on sentences and I have heard many many things!

Hey, when you patch together a bunch of girls from different places it doesn't always work. This team is no melting pot. But the kids get along, the parents not so much. A couple really big blowhards. Moms and Dads alike. My favorite is the Mom that talks like she has played the game and knows 'soooooo' much. That fake blonde has to put a cork in it

Comment

And I forgot to mention that I only heard it here on TS, so it must be true!
                            I heard it was the crazy father from St. Lukes, making everyone nuts, not the kids!

Comment

I heard it was the crazy father from St. Lukes, making everyone nuts, not the kids!
                              Honestly, doesn’t every team have one in the bunch? You know, the Dad from Portugal or England who unverifiably played “semi pro” in the motherland back in the day. They’re the best parents, so helpful.

Comment

He’s not the only one, take your pick of about 5, it’s painful to hear it every week

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X