Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two practices a week

Does anyone know which clubs do two practices a week?

Do you mean "only two"? Because, FSA does three, sometimes four, so certainly they do two.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Do you mean "only two"? Because, FSA does three, sometimes four, so certainly they do two.
      Not all FSA teams do three. Some do less.

Comment

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Comment

Does anyone know which clubs do two practices a week?
          Sure, plenty only do that, typically teams in lower leagues. Contact clubs in your area for real answers that are relevant to you. Find a club that fits what your kid is looking for, family fit etc.

Comment

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
            What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Comment

What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?
              African or European?

Comment

Not all FSA teams do three. Some do less.
                That would be CT teams as outlined on website

Comment

African or European?

Aghhhhhhhhhhh........!!!!!!

Comment

That would be CT teams as outlined on website
                    I had no idea any FSA teams had fewer than three practices each week. Not sure I'd pay the tuition to have my kid play on the state teams, though.

Comment

I had no idea any FSA teams had fewer than three practices each week. Not sure I'd pay the tuition to have my kid play on the state teams, though.
                      You may as well set your cash on fire if your kid is only offered a state team spot. And guess whose practices get cut first if they need fields? It won't be the A teams.

Comment

You may as well set your cash on fire if your kid is only offered a state team spot. And guess whose practices get cut first if they need fields? It won't be the A teams.
                        Since FSA seemingly cuts B teams (NPL) from tournaments to accommodate A teams (ECNL), and since B-team coaches seem not to show when they have an A-team conflict (often), then C teams must be less than an afterthought.

Comment

Since FSA seemingly cuts B teams (NPL) from tournaments to accommodate A teams (ECNL), and since B-team coaches seem not to show when they have an A-team conflict (often), then C teams must be less than an afterthought.
                          Kind of like all CFC branches, sporting gold teams and OW non da teams

Comment

Kind of like all CFC branches, sporting gold teams and OW non da teams
                            Not like that at CFC. Branches have different field locations and the coaches are not coaching ECNL and branch teams. But yes, like that at OW and Sporting.

Comment

Not like that at CFC. Branches have different field locations and the coaches are not coaching ECNL and branch teams. But yes, like that at OW and Sporting.
                              Cfc branches are money grabs only. Teams not considered part of the CFC pyramid except for lining pockets. No CFC branch would ever train at Bethany. They are the black sheep of the family including scrubs for coaches

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X