Coaching assignments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EF is just very socially inept. She does not do any team events with her kids or even plan or attend any parent planned team dinners. Her daughter, the orher Pomfret kid and EF do their own thing. She could care less about the other kids on her team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      EF is just very socially inept. She does not do any team events with her kids or even plan or attend any parent planned team dinners. Her daughter, the orher Pomfret kid and EF do their own thing. She could care less about the other kids on her team.
      Are you a therapist? I'm curious because the easy answer to your post is.... WHY THE F WOULD SHE WANT to eat with you and your piss poor attitude and cutthroat tongue. I hope you don't talk this way in front of your kid... im sure you do on the sidelines with the other cutthroat complainers. If you're truly that unhappy and to blind to see that your kid isn't getting off the pine with the next coach either. Move on and keep your complaints to yourself. I'm sure the starters parents love hearing your rants.

Comment

Are you a therapist? I'm curious because the easy answer to your post is.... WHY THE F WOULD SHE WANT to eat with you and your piss poor attitude and cutthroat tongue. I hope you don't talk this way in front of your kid... im sure you do on the sidelines with the other cutthroat complainers. If you're truly that unhappy and to blind to see that your kid isn't getting off the pine with the next coach either. Move on and keep your complaints to yourself. I'm sure the starters parents love hearing your rants.
        Wow Mr Fisher ! This is the first time you were allowed to speak. Speaking of ******* are you still squating?

Comment

Wow Mr Fisher ! This is the first time you were allowed to speak. Speaking of ******* are you still squating?
          I'm an FSA parent but listening you berate this coach, over and over. You need to look in the mirror, Mr Nutjob. You always make our club look bad or worse than it appears with your dirty laundry.
          You can't cope with the fact that your daughter isn't good enough to start and blame coaches and their kid. You must be a joy to be around all day at work and games. Move on to NPL and she can be the best on the team. Hopefully that'll make Daddy proud of his princess

Comment

Starter parents...hahaha. Is that a new musical group? Please enlighten us with your melody!

Comment

I'm an FSA parent but listening you berate this coach, over and over. You need to look in the mirror, Mr Nutjob. You always make our club look bad or worse than it appears with your dirty laundry.
              You can't cope with the fact that your daughter isn't good enough to start and blame coaches and their kid. You must be a joy to be around all day at work and games. Move on to NPL and she can be the best on the team. Hopefully that'll make Daddy proud of his princess
              He is not alone with these thoughts. You must be a pomfret patent of an fsa kid. You think all of the pomfret kids have earned their PT with how well they play. What a novel thought.

-another FSA parent (soon to be ex)

Comment

Starter parents...hahaha. Is that a new musical group? Please enlighten us with your melody!
                I like your term Dad... Maybe this will help your kid.. haha
                https://youtu.be/tWyUJcA8Zfo

Comment

I assume EF had a conference with you and your kid at the end of the winter to discuss where your kid fell on the team. If she didn't, she's the only coach that didn't---as far as I know it was required by FSA this year. Did you discuss your concerns with her in person, or is it just easier for you to bash her on an anonymous forum? If you're not happy, leave.

A different FSA parent.

Comment

Haha haha great play on his words^^^^^^

Comment

She never had a conference with the kids. It’s only required when your kid is on the 02 team and your record is 2-15

Comment

I assume EF had a conference with you and your kid at the end of the winter to discuss where your kid fell on the team. If she didn't, she's the only coach that didn't---as far as I know it was required by FSA this year. Did you discuss your concerns with her in person, or is it just easier for you to bash her on an anonymous forum? If you're not happy, leave.

A different FSA parent.
                        Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

Comment

He is not alone with these thoughts. You must be a pomfret patent of an fsa kid. You think all of the pomfret kids have earned their PT with how well they play. What a novel thought.

-another FSA parent (soon to be ex)
                          Sorry sir, no prep school for my kid. Where are you going as an 01 parent? You wasted all this time and money to let a Sporting kid come in and push you to background vocals too?
                          FSA 01 parents are whiners and quitters now? How about tell your kid to get out and work on her game on days she doesn't have FSA practice... hmm
                          Maybe that'll help? No ECNL kid is leaving for a greener pasture. Thanks for the $$$

-FSA management

Comment

She never had a conference with the kids. It’s only required when your kid is on the 02 team and your record is 2-15
                            #fakenews. It was required of all coaches and all teams.

Comment

Ouch! That must be some quick conferences. Thanks, we are reloading with a different group... maybe?

Comment

#fakenews. It was required of all coaches and all teams.
                                Fsa Coach did not meet with our girls over the winter. Player conferences do not take place with the older girls.

Another FSA parent 01

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X