Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valencia cf academy 03 edp

Have they dropped out of the league or just not play away games.

I think its more along the lines that EDP is a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think its more along the lines that EDP is a mess.
      They no showed two away games, how is that EDP issue

Comment

They no showed two away games, how is that EDP issue
        Anybody that attends Valencua tryouts is insane....i ha e not heard one good thing about that program from anybody....parents of children in the team do not count...

Comment

Anybody that attends Valencua tryouts is insane....i ha e not heard one good thing about that program from anybody....parents of children in the team do not count...
          Are they as bad as the other bad teams that people say are bad or are they just as bad as the bad teams that are real bad. I don't know, but I know some really bad parents who will say a lot of bad things about other clubs to validate some bad decisions they may have made. Maybe you meant not bad being bad but bad being good? Anyway, i'll take your word, they have to be really bad though, how could anything other then a really bad club cause you to write such a bad comment with such bad grammar. I feel bad for you.

Comment

Are they as bad as the other bad teams that people say are bad or are they just as bad as the bad teams that are real bad. I don't know, but I know some really bad parents who will say a lot of bad things about other clubs to validate some bad decisions they may have made. Maybe you meant not bad being bad but bad being good? Anyway, i'll take your word, they have to be really bad though, how could anything other then a really bad club cause you to write such a bad comment with such bad grammar. I feel bad for you.
            I don't understand how this relates to the original question, have they dropped from the EDP

Comment

I believe the “Bad Grammar” guy was trying to make the point they are not organzed canceling multiple games, blaming EDP etc....nothing good coming out of that program so why would anybody want to go tryout there... y translation could be wrong...lol

Comment

I think it’s more along the lines that they play in both NYCSL Metro and NJ EDP. It looks like they play all of their Metro games. When you play a dual schedule something has got to give. Those boys are playing a lot of soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X