Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on FCSC

What will this club come up with next? FCSC Nike cup come on people wake up. This DOC is lining his pockets already, driving a 7 series BMW, and talking to parents about the cost of soccer going up with a Rolex on. Now another tournament in SW Washington? For what perpose other then greed. I hope teams and clubs dont fall for this garbage. At least with the Timbers they have structure in place and people to answer to. Some money is going to scholarships, field project, that benefit players.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What will this club come up with next? FCSC Nike cup come on people wake up. This DOC is lining his pockets already, driving a 7 series BMW, and talking to parents about the cost of soccer going up with a Rolex on. Now another tournament in SW Washington? For what perpose other then greed. I hope teams and clubs dont fall for this garbage. At least with the Timbers they have structure in place and people to answer to. Some money is going to scholarships, field project, that benefit players.
    Want to know what's worse than salmon creek?

Washington Timbers with no competition in Vancouver.

Comment

Want to know what's worse than salmon creek?

Washington Timbers with no competition in Vancouver.
      Pacific is better than FCSC

Comment

Pacific is better than FCSC
        Highly doubtful.

Comment

Highly doubtful.
          At best they are equal

Comment

You guys sure worry a lot about a little neighborhood club that is 80% rec based with a handful of competitive teams. Must suck that a little rec club team can win your Oregon state cup...

Comment

You guys sure worry a lot about a little neighborhood club that is 80% rec based with a handful of competitive teams. Must suck that a little rec club team can win your Oregon state cup...
              Nemesis only team with any talent.

Comment

Nemesis only team with any talent.
                That's like pointing out the least stinky feet of people under the bridge on a 95 degree day. "hey honey, these feet are the least stinky I've found today. come check them out".

Comment

That's like pointing out the least stinky feet of people under the bridge on a 95 degree day. "hey honey, these feet are the least stinky I've found today. come check them out".
                  Who cares? This is what we have here in the Oregon+Couv soccer world. They may be king of our small mucky pond but they are king none the less.

Comment

Who cares? This is what we have here in the Oregon+Couv soccer world. They may be king of our small mucky pond but they are king none the less.
                    They good reaaaaaaal good!

Comment

Nemesis isn't that bad. Not good but not that bad.

Comment

Nemesis isn't that bad. Not good but not that bad.
                        28 goals for and 1 against in 5 games, uh what would you call good?

Comment

Come on. Nemesis is a decent team. Not really comparable to feet.

Comment

Come on. Nemesis is a decent team. Not really comparable to feet.
                            Though I didn't think the score of 14-0 was unsportsmanlike I do however wonder what the team is like upclose. As in are they brats led by an unsportsmanlike coach? Started wondering when I saw they got a red card against Westside and were only able to beat em 5-1. I'm sure someone has to know what the team is like?

Comment

28 goals for and 1 against in 5 games, uh what would you call good?
                              Even FC Portland's terrible ECNL teams are loads better than Nemesis. By definition. It's what the patch means--without it's transformative power, any girls' team, no matter how often they win, is still just a "rec" team.

Ah, the miraculous powers of branding!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X