X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    so just type a list of the coaches, cant be too many
    Hey DA. He copied and pasted into one of the first replies.

Comment

Hey DA. He copied and pasted into one of the first replies.

What? now they claim they are in the DA, what buttholes

Comment

So skeptical! OP here. Not with Vale. Not currently even a coach. Apparently not very good at posting links either. Just received the email from Vale with the coaching assignments and was curious what people on here thought. If I was trying to get my name out there, I wouldn't open myself up to the likely abuse one would get on TS.
        Your first mistake was assuming anyone cared.

Comment

Your first mistake was assuming anyone cared.
          Thanks pal

Comment

JW and ZE are decent coaches. The knock on them is that they are arrogant. It definitely takes peoplewith incredibly strong egos to make this move. I personally think they will be fairly successful but it's going to be rough the first few years. Sporting was a solid little club. Now these two have split and both will be weaker for it.

Comment

JW and ZE are decent coaches. The knock on them is that they are arrogant. It definitely takes peoplewith incredibly strong egos to make this move. I personally think they will be fairly successful but it's going to be rough the first few years. Sporting was a solid little club. Now these two have split and both will be weaker for it.
              Your definition of a solid club is loose. There isn't a club in this state that I would call solid.

Comment

Sporting has Middletown kids that give them a core every year. Not sure what Vale will get as their core.

Comment

Sporting has Middletown kids that give them a core every year. Not sure what Vale will get as their core.
                  the gullible if they're anything like 75% of the other clubs in the northeast, sold a bundle of goods so they can tell their friends little bobby or little suzie plays "premier"

Comment

What are they arrogant about? They have done nothing to improve the game or put out anything that can compete in CT with any U15 and above teams

Comment

What town are they using for outdoor fields? Guessing Cromwell? They sponged off MYS just long enough. Good riddens.

Comment

My understanding is that they are building outdoor fields.

Comment

lmao...a small club building their own fields? Ask BS how hard it is to finance fields. Did Vale steal the Sporting intern with the split? That's a mighty tall tale.

Comment

Sporting could barely make ends meet and they had Middletown Rec and Travel funding it. Vale stands no chance unless Basketball is funding things.

Comment

They plan to build one turf field.

Comment

They plan to build one turf field.
                                I've got a bridge for sale....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X