Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see koolman’s wife was fired from BC for mistreatment of her players . I guess it’s a family thing at least the AD listened to the complaints of the players.
    Assuming the complaints were validated, good for everyone. Also it sets a great example for others to follow.

Comment

Yes. Great example. Go complain and get ur own way.

Comment

There are certain standards in every workplace that employees are expected to uphold. Coaching jobs are just that a job. Not doing a good job or abusing people, you deserve what every other employee at every job in the world gets....canned.

Comment

1) Koolman isn't married
          2) Please post the press release or news article about AF being fired for mistreatment of players.

Oh, wait...

Comment

1) Koolman isn't married
            2) Please post the press release or news article about AF being fired for mistreatment of players.

Oh, wait...
            I think you are right, not married.

Just popping her and how he lost his previous job

Comment

1) Koolman isn't married

Oh, wait...
              BC never going to say why she was fired but anyone who knows anything about BC soccer program knows why she was fired and why koolman was fired as an assistant at BC.

Comment

BC never going to say why she was fired but anyone who knows anything about BC soccer program knows why she was fired and why koolman was fired as an assistant at BC.
                I know a lot about BC soccer. And you are full of shi*t about why she was fired. Koolman's firing is a pretty well known incident.

Comment

I used to think BC kids were pansies. Thanks for confirming it.

Comment

Koolman’s protector leaves HC for AD job at Air Force

Comment

Koolman’s protector leaves HC for AD job at Air Force
                      it's official

https://gazette.com/military/nathan-...4b8718402.html

Comment

It was always a stepping stone for him. I am surprised he went to AF given his strength is as a fundraiser. He was looking for a big school did a great job at HC fundraising unfortunately the athletics did not follow suit. He protected koolman because of koolman’s connection to benefactors despite multiple allegations of bullying will be interesting to see what the new AD does.

Comment

It was always a stepping stone for him. I am surprised he went to AF given his strength is as a fundraiser. He was looking for a big school did a great job at HC fundraising unfortunately the athletics did not follow suit. He protected koolman because of koolman’s connection to benefactors despite multiple allegations of bullying will be interesting to see what the new AD does.
                          The new AD won’t change anything as long as Koolman is protected by his HC fundraising cronies like Tom Flynn nothing will change.

Comment

Some day Koolman will eventually retire so there's still hope that this thread will be correct.

Comment

Some day Koolman will eventually retire so there's still hope that this thread will be correct.
                              There’s also hope that you get a life and stop posting and replying to yourself.

Comment

I think if alumni knew the extent of koolman’s bullying hat they would be reluctant to listen to Tom Flynn and the rest of the HC fundraising team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X