Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congratulations Marco on finishing 191 out of 203 division 1 teams. Hard to imagine there are 12 teams worse than HC.
    To be fair, there are 206 division 1 teams so maybe that helps his case a bit!! lol

Comment

You are right. Terrible season and the all the AD is worried about is donations . Koolman can’t coach and bullies and abuses the kids and nothing will be done about it. Seniors can’t complain as they are trying to enter the workforce and they don’t want any blemishes on their HC records and all the other players know their complaints are relayed right back to koolman . It’s a sad situation.
      Sounds like a mild version of Ainscough. Ask anyone why this **** was fired from NU. Hint: N-word at the top of his lungs.

Comment

MK saved again by a more pressing issue with the baseball team.

Comment

MK saved again by a more pressing issue with the baseball team.
          Girls staff still there SO NO WAY he is going. No Central girls coming till things change.

Comment

Sounds like a mild version of Ainscough. Ask anyone why this **** was fired from NU. Hint: N-word at the top of his lungs.
            Anyone got proof of that? I ask because I have an African-American son that just joined the the club. If you have evidence please let me know happy to give you my email

Comment

Anyone got proof of that? I ask because I have an African-American son that just joined the the club. If you have evidence please let me know happy to give you my email
              My son played several years for that club; I’ll be very surprised if any proof emerges...

Comment

MK and BA are class A bullies and total d...s but my son never experienced any racist comments at bolts . BA used the C word a lot and koolman always degraded and insulted the players but never used racist comments.My son’s former teammate at bolts who went onto HC said koolman was a bully not a racist. No idea of ainslough at NE.

Comment

MK and BA are class A bullies and total d...s but my son never experienced any racist comments at bolts . BA used the C word a lot and koolman always degraded and insulted the players but never used racist comments.My son’s former teammate at bolts who went onto HC said koolman was a bully not a racist. No idea of ainslough at NE.
                  Big words from behind the safety of your keyboard. Any proof? Or do you just get kicks out of spreading rumors? I am not saying that MK and BA aren't to everyone's liking, as they would probably admit to a more old school style, but throwing around accusations like this is simply irresponsible.

Comment

Big words from behind the safety of your keyboard. Any proof? Or do you just get kicks out of spreading rumors? I am not saying that MK and BA aren't to everyone's liking, as they would probably admit to a more old school style, but throwing around accusations like this is simply irresponsible.
                    I agree with the poster and so would you if your kid ever played at bolts.

Comment

My kid plays at the Bolts and I would disagree with the poster.

Comment

Three of my kids play at the Bolts and the poster sounds pretty fragile to me.

Comment

Field is too big. No proper soccer played at all. Send ball up the field, run after it and hope the defender is not too fast.
                          Men and women-terrible.
                          Welcome to college soccer. LOL

Comment

Wrong again. A bench warmer thinks he does not have a good eye for talent, but he demands a lot from the kids, would do anything for them, and they respect him.
                            The worst coaches are often the most beloved by the players. They aren't too demanding, losses are accepted, etc. D1 college athletics is a business. Coaches know they are being graded on performance in terms of w-l. If they can't handle that then they shouldn't have been in the business in the first place.

Comment

Holy Cross has been and will always be considered a more academically rigorous college experience than BC. In the most recent rankings of Catholic colleges in the US, HC was 3rd to Georgetown and Notre Dame.
                              This may be the dumbest thing I've read on this site.

Comment

The worst coaches are often the most beloved by the players. They aren't too demanding, losses are accepted, etc. D1 college athletics is a business. Coaches know they are being graded on performance in terms of w-l. If they can't handle that then they shouldn't have been in the business in the first place.
                                College soccer is just a job to most of these coaches, real world stuff being out of their reach. Soccer is not at the level of the other college sports from a funding perspective or stepping stone to the professional level. There is no development of players for the vast majority schools, D1 or otherwise. Those that do have success. A ton of then Academy stars sit on the bench at top schools with deep benches, rather than spread the wealth and make the schools more competitive as a whole. I remember going with my son to PC and the coach basically said he is preparing his kids for soccer career ending after college... Huh Very going onto the pro's, some that can't let go become assistants... Amherst College coach was the best - I don't develop I just play to win... Huh...

So nothing more than a job for Koolaid Koolman and the rest to field a team and degrade if necessary, why develop. Please attend their camps so they can continue to pay the monthly lease on the beemers...

Not sure what gets graded... Sad that so many Boston based schools are in the bottom 80 of D1.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X