Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this talking soccer or talking politics?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this talking soccer or talking politics?

Is anyone moderating these forums? What is up with the political stuff and the weird gibberish posts?

And I use the word politics loosely given the level of discourse here.

Yes, I fully expect someone to respond with a claim they had their way with my wife. Someone else will chime in that I don't have a kid good enough to make a team. Blah, blah, blah.

But really. Enough is enough. Moderate these forums already or change your name.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is anyone moderating these forums? What is up with the political stuff and the weird gibberish posts?

Yes, I fully expect someone to respond with a claim they had their way with my wife. Someone else will chime in that I don't have a kid good enough to make a team. Blah, blah, blah.

But really. Enough is enough. Moderate these forums already or change your name.
    It’s whatever you want it to be. Duh!

Comment

****ing bitches always complaining about ****. Free ****ing forum and you complain. Start your own forum about kids soccer, stop coming to the site, or shut the **** up.

Comment

I laughed for 3 minutes

****ing bitches always complaining about ****. Free ****ing forum and you complain. Start your own forum about kids soccer, stop coming to the site, or shut the **** up.

That was well done. I am still chuckling. Kudos brother!!!

Comment

This is talking trump

Comment

Your wife was just ok and your kid sucks

Comment

Talking MAGA

Comment

Amen, brother or sister.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X