Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There have been many complaints after just two games. No way the Director at Eugene will let one bad apple ruin the reputation of the club. Corvallis played them and there was one defender that was obviously viscious and targeted much weaker players in a rout. Very bad.
    DOC only cares about his 99's. Why else do you think the 00's and 01's are leaving for Portland in droves. He doesn't have time to notice a piddly 02 team and certainly doesn't care about TS complainers.

Comment

DOC only cares about his 99's. Why else do you think the 00's and 01's are leaving for Portland in droves. He doesn't have time to notice a piddly 02 team and certainly doesn't care about TS complainers.
      He cares most about his 99s and his 03s but this 02 team is poised to be highest ranked like his '99s. He definitely cares about State Cup winning teams for his club. He also cares a great deal about conduct, reputation & sportsmanship club wide. That's why this is the first time there are posts on TS about bad ETFC conduct. He will hear about it from other club's coaches & directors. He will start hearing it from his own members too. Not everyone on the team approves.

Comment

He cares most about his 99s and his 03s but this 02 team is poised to be highest ranked like his '99s. He definitely cares about State Cup winning teams for his club. He also cares a great deal about conduct, reputation & sportsmanship club wide. That's why this is the first time there are posts on TS about bad ETFC conduct. He will hear about it from other club's coaches & directors. He will start hearing it from his own members too. Not everyone on the team approves.
        Yes, the DOC cares so much about quality and reputation that he's kept this lunatic coach on staff for almost 10 years in spite of his history of receiving red cards for out of control behavior. He's so concerned about quality and reputation that he has this same coach running his skills clinic for younger players and he recommended the guy to coach in the ODP program. Lots of high quality behavior going on in Eugene.

Comment

Yes, the DOC cares so much about quality and reputation that he's kept this lunatic coach on staff for almost 10 years in spite of his history of receiving red cards for out of control behavior. He's so concerned about quality and reputation that he has this same coach running his skills clinic for younger players and he recommended the guy to coach in the ODP program. Lots of high quality behavior going on in Eugene.
          History will show that the coach and player could receive a year long ban if clubs have evidence of targeting. In some cases the team forfeits their opportunity for state cup etc.

It would be a shame for the team to suffer because of the actions of a kid with issues and a negligent coach. I'd expect Juergen to do something about Bryn D. The coach is pretty known around the area for being a joke anyway.

Comment

History will show that the coach and player could receive a year long ban if clubs have evidence of targeting. In some cases the team forfeits their opportunity for state cup etc.

It would be a shame for the team to suffer because of the actions of a kid with issues and a negligent coach. I'd expect Juergen to do something about Bryn D. The coach is pretty known around the area for being a joke anyway.

The team wasn't like this in the fall so I don't think it's the coach. Must be new problem players but the coach isn't handling it. The DoC should take over this team to straighten it out since it has a better chance of winning state than the 2003s. The 2002s could be a shining example of club excellence like his 99s.

Comment

The team wasn't like this in the fall so I don't think it's the coach. Must be new problem players but the coach isn't handling it. The DoC should take over this team to straighten it out since it has a better chance of winning state than the 2003s. The 2002s could be a shining example of club excellence like his 99s.
              Better do it sooner then later before he or whoever the player(s) are cost the team more then their reputations.

Comment

You must be a Eugene 02 parent. Dream on. He doesn't care about your team which by the way has won nothing yet. He cares about getting his 99's off to college and then continuing his record of success with the 03's. Why do you think every girl from other birth years with a drive to play in college has left the club?

Comment

You must be a Eugene 02 parent. Dream on. He doesn't care about your team which by the way has won nothing yet. He cares about getting his 99's off to college and then continuing his record of success with the 03's. Why do you think every girl from other birth years with a drive to play in college has left the club?
                  The 03s haven't won anything yet either and haven't come come close to GPS. He thought the 03s were going to be the next Athletica but it surprisingly turned out to be the 02s that will be the next Athletica. The 2003s are a long time, well functioning group that will continue to do well with any coach. The 2002s could really benefit from his leadership. I wouldn't count him out from doing what is right and most beneficial to the club.

Comment

The 03s haven't won anything yet either and haven't come come close to GPS. He thought the 03s were going to be the next Athletica but it surprisingly turned out to be the 02s that will be the next Athletica. The 2003s are a long time, well functioning group that will continue to do well with any coach. The 2002s could really benefit from his leadership. I wouldn't count him out from doing what is right and most beneficial to the club.
                    Yeah, never gonna happen. Too many "strong parent personalities" on the 03 team. And the 02's aren't impressing anyone with their thug ball. That club is in free fall right now with girls bailing left and right for Portland.

Comment

Yeah, never gonna happen. Too many "strong parent personalities" on the 03 team. And the 02's aren't impressing anyone with their thug ball. That club is in free fall right now with girls bailing left and right for Portland.
                      Wouldn't a director want to get away from "strong parent personalities"?

Comment

THIS IS COMICAL! I DIDNT REALIZE THERE WERE SO MANY PLAYERS ON THIS POST AS ALL I HAVE READ IS "WHEN WE PLAYED THEM" OR " WHEN WE DID THIS"....ETC. DON'T GET SO TIED TO YOUR KIDS TEAM THAT YOU ACT AS THOUGH YOUR ARE NOW PLAYING. FACT IS WE (THE PARENTS) ARE ALL A BUNCH OF HAS BEENS AND ANY KID ON ANY TEAM THROUGHOUT THE STATE COULD KICK ANY OF OUR ASSES ON ANY GIVEN DAY!

TO ALL YOU ANONYMOUS PARENTS TALKING TRASH TO ONE ANOTHER....THIS POST IS A JOKE AND YOU ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF WHINING, SPOILED IDIOTS WHO ARE ABOUT AS FAR UP YOUR KIDS BUTT AS YOU CAN GET! MY CLUB YOUR CLUB....IDIOTS!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT COACHES, DONT WORRY ABOUT OTHER TEAMS THAT YOUR CHILD WILL COMPETE AGAINST AND JUST SUPPORT YOUR CHILD, THEIR TEAMMATES AND THEIR EFFORTS! TAKE YOUR GOGGLES OFF....YOUR CHILD LIKELY ISN'T THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM AND MOST OF THESE GIRLS WON'T BE PLAYING AFTER HIGH SCHOOL...IT'S JUST A FACT!

REMEMBER...YOU THE PARENT ARE NOT PLAYING AND IT IS NOT YOUR TEAM....SO DO YOUR KIDS A FAVOR...ALL OF YOU... AND JUST SHUT UP AND SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN. I APOLGIZE IF I HAVE SOMEHOW GOOFED UP THE CHILDISH BANTER BY INTRODUCING A BIT OF REALITY TO THE CONVERSATION! SOME OF YOU WILL FEEL COMPLELLED TO REPLY TO MY UNSOLICITED ADVICE BUT JUST THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU DO...WHAT KIND OF IDIOT WILL YOU BE THEN?????

SHANE SPERRY...yes I put my name!

Comment

THIS IS COMICAL! I DIDNT REALIZE THERE WERE SO MANY PLAYERS ON THIS POST AS ALL I HAVE READ IS "WHEN WE PLAYED THEM" OR " WHEN WE DID THIS"....ETC. DON'T GET SO TIED TO YOUR KIDS TEAM THAT YOU ACT AS THOUGH YOUR ARE NOW PLAYING. FACT IS WE (THE PARENTS) ARE ALL A BUNCH OF HAS BEENS AND ANY KID ON ANY TEAM THROUGHOUT THE STATE COULD KICK ANY OF OUR ASSES ON ANY GIVEN DAY!

TO ALL YOU ANONYMOUS PARENTS TALKING TRASH TO ONE ANOTHER....THIS POST IS A JOKE AND YOU ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF WHINING, SPOILED IDIOTS WHO ARE ABOUT AS FAR UP YOUR KIDS BUTT AS YOU CAN GET! MY CLUB YOUR CLUB....IDIOTS!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT COACHES, DONT WORRY ABOUT OTHER TEAMS THAT YOUR CHILD WILL COMPETE AGAINST AND JUST SUPPORT YOUR CHILD, THEIR TEAMMATES AND THEIR EFFORTS! TAKE YOUR GOGGLES OFF....YOUR CHILD LIKELY ISN'T THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM AND MOST OF THESE GIRLS WON'T BE PLAYING AFTER HIGH SCHOOL...IT'S JUST A FACT!

REMEMBER...YOU THE PARENT ARE NOT PLAYING AND IT IS NOT YOUR TEAM....SO DO YOUR KIDS A FAVOR...ALL OF YOU... AND JUST SHUT UP AND SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN. I APOLGIZE IF I HAVE SOMEHOW GOOFED UP THE CHILDISH BANTER BY INTRODUCING A BIT OF REALITY TO THE CONVERSATION! SOME OF YOU WILL FEEL COMPLELLED TO REPLY TO MY UNSOLICITED ADVICE BUT JUST THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU DO...WHAT KIND OF IDIOT WILL YOU BE THEN?????

Clearly a deranged 02 Eugene parent.

Comment

Ok Mr. Shouty. Thank you for proving how absolutely insane the 02 parent group is. Good luck to Eugene's 02 coach and DOC. You're gonna need it.

Comment

That was some serious pent up anger. If the parents are like this, no wonder the players are thugs. Hope an opponent doesn't end up in an ambulance. Whatever happened to sportsmanship?

Comment

ALLCAPS causes headaches this early in the morning

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X