•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Over reacting sensitive snowflakes. This is why a generation raised on Juiceboxes and a policy of everyone-gets-a-trophy yields soft, hipsters who can not accept losing in any form. You're a weak willed, spongy, triggered, spoiled and immature group of selfie taking narricists. Go find a job, work hard, maybe with your hands, and stop waiting for EVERYONE else to hand you the life you want. Had you self absorbed millennials showed up to vote for Hillary and in big numbers...This election would have gone a completely different way. You have nothing to blame except yourselves. Maybe stop wringing your hands over Trump and Club soccer and ask yourself what you can do the next time a civic responsibility, like voting, comes your way.
      I'm not happy that Trump is the president but I am permitted to voice opposition. Do you remember the 1st Amendment of The Constitution? It allows me to do that. Any time a Trumper hears anything that they don't like, they lash out. You all take your lead from Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, and Trump himself. The general response that they have is "shut up" or "that's fake news."

I know all about hard work. I worked my äss off to get a degree in chemistry and to get through medical school. After that I worked 120+ hour weeks through my residency and received minuscule pay for doing so. Nobody ever handed me a thing. Today, as you have suggested, I do work with my hands nearly every day in the operating room as an orthopedic surgeon.

As the president of the United States I hope that Trump does a good job. I have plenty of reservations, though. His understanding and comprehension off too many issues, domestic and foreign, is too sketchy.

It's rich that you mention people being narcissists. Look up "narcissism" in Webster's. There's a picture of Donald Trump.

Comment

Over reacting sensitive snowflakes. This is why a generation raised on Juiceboxes and a policy of everyone-gets-a-trophy yields soft, hipsters who can not accept losing in any form. You're a weak willed, spongy, triggered, spoiled and immature group of selfie taking narricists. Go find a job, work hard, maybe with your hands, and stop waiting for EVERYONE else to hand you the life you want. Had you self absorbed millennials showed up to vote for Hillary and in big numbers...This election would have gone a completely different way. You have nothing to blame except yourselves. Maybe stop wringing your hands over Trump and Club soccer and ask yourself what you can do the next time a civic responsibility, like voting, comes your way.
        Participation trophies for everyone.

Comment

I'm not happy that Trump is the president but I am permitted to voice opposition. Do you remember the 1st Amendment of The Constitution? It allows me to do that. Any time a Trumper hears anything that they don't like, they lash out. You all take your lead from Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, and Trump himself. The general response that they have is "shut up" or "that's fake news."

I know all about hard work. I worked my äss off to get a degree in chemistry and to get through medical school. After that I worked 120+ hour weeks through my residency and received minuscule pay for doing so. Nobody ever handed me a thing. Today, as you have suggested, I do work with my hands nearly every day in the operating room as an orthopedic surgeon.

As the president of the United States I hope that Trump does a good job. I have plenty of reservations, though. His understanding and comprehension off too many issues, domestic and foreign, is too sketchy.

It's rich that you mention people being narcissists. Look up "narcissism" in Webster's. There's a picture of Donald Trump.
          Whaaaaaaaaa. Another whiny liberal who is crying over the results. Elections have consequences. Three SCOTUS nomiations in the first two years of his POTUS as Kennedy retires and Ginsburg's dementia sets in. Pray that Breyer holds up. Lots of conservative nominees in their 40s awaiting. Dem Senators in states Trump won are extremely worried. We actually have a POTUS that is following through on campaign promises and everyone is freaking out. It's like a checklist and it's getting done. And he rebuked Putin and the Russians in the last day. Gee, so much for those tin foil Russian conspiracies. And I've never met any doctor, much less a surgeon, with any time, nor with any care, to post on message boards. #Fakeposter. #FakeSurgeon.

Comment

Bull. Elitist whiner. You lost. Your surgeon skills are as suspect as your post. Surgeons are just overpaid mechanics. Enjoy your bubble Portland boy. KP will likely automate all surgery soon anyway. :)

Comment

Bull. Elitist whiner. You lost. Your surgeon skills are as suspect as your post. Surgeons are just overpaid mechanics. Enjoy your bubble Portland boy. KP will likely automate all surgery soon anyway. :)
              Jajajajajajahaja

Comment

I am outraged that any educated person finds Trump appropriate or acceptable. Hillary was right: truly deplorable people who support this garbage. But that shouldn't surprise anyone as Boomers are mostly High School grads with low IQ's, working class and zero world travel. Zenophiles the lot of them. Republicans watch football, the barbaric kind, not the beautiful kind.

Comment

I am outraged that any educated person finds Trump appropriate or acceptable. Hillary was right: truly deplorable people who support this garbage. But that shouldn't surprise anyone as Boomers are mostly High School grads with low IQ's, working class and zero world travel. Zenophiles the lot of them. Republicans watch football, the barbaric kind, not the beautiful kind.
                  More liberal hand wringing. Whaaaa. Go hug Bernie. #fakehumanbeing.

Comment

Xenophobes the lot of them.
                    ^^ I mostly agree with you but I fixed it for you.

Comment

Who is President Trump? I thought that the President was Steve Bannon.

Comment

The Libby's done getting there comupannce. Bout time if you ask me. Deal with it. TRUMP RULES. SOCCEE RULES! USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA.

Comment

Play football soccer sux. Trump!!! USA. USA. USA!!

Comment

Trump Soccer Bump! Woohoo, make soccer great again!!! Trump!

Comment

Re publicans rock the soccer machine yo

Comment

Snowflakes, remember it's America first.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X