Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those that care about such things, who is going to update the scoring list?
    I am waiting for the FC Portland vs Capital Timbers game report to be posted.
    I think we all know that AJS got the goal for Capital, but I do not know yet who scored the goals for FCP.

Comment

Got his GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Who cares?!? The kid is very average. Your obsessiveness is bizarre. Clearly you are his parent and it is still very odd.

Comment

Really sad to see some twelve year old kids spending an entire weekend day in a car to play five or six minutes. And for what?
        This team is already plagued with burn out, dropping grades, lack of sleep, concussions, and negative coaching. Hope none of these fine young boys quit the sport.
        They had to let them play a couple of minutes so they could stretch their legs before getting back in the van for the three hour ride home.

Comment

I am waiting for the FC Portland vs Capital Timbers game report to be posted.
          I think we all know that AJS got the goal for Capital, but I do not know yet who scored the goals for FCP.
          Their two forwards pushed shoved and scored the goals.

Comment

5000 posts!!!!! Woohoo!

Comment

Their two forwards pushed shoved and scored the goals.
              Ok. I am not 100% sure which two are their forwards. I will wait for the game report.

Comment

Ok. I am not 100% sure which two are their forwards. I will wait for the game report.
                One of them is the dirtiest player in DA.

Comment

One of them is the dirtiest player in DA.
                  Grow a pair.

Comment

Grow a pair.
                    I am not the OP, but what do you mean by this? Grow a pair? As in call out the kid? Confused by your retort. But, not confused about the fact that this kid is the dirtiest player in this age group. The OP is right. He is an issue. Talented and trouble! Scary formula for the future.

Comment

Grow a pair.
                      Please....I already need to have a reduction. Truth is, that player is not just an aggressive player, he is dirty, because he has been allowed to become that way. It has been celebrated by his family, coaches and parent group. Ironically, he is the first player to flop and pretend he is hurt until he gets the call. Then...viola! He pops up and is fine. I get it, that is unfortunately a part of the game. But it is BS when you see him swinging elbows on kids.

Comment

RF & AP! One goal each.

Comment

Golden boot race

Lucas Witthauer 9 Washington
                          Antuan Peterson 9 FC Portland
                          Aidan Brouddus 8 Crossfire
                          Angel Jareth Solis 7 Capital
                          Rodolfo Figueroa 7 FC Portland
                          Nathan Olszewski 6 BSC
                          Leo Fulcher 6 Crossfire
                          Henry Dennis Nahl 5 Westside
                          Alexander Harris 5 Washington
                          Renato Beltran 4 FC Portland
                          Zac Levin 4 Crossfire
                          Adam Robertson 3 Crossfire
                          Miguel Lopez 3 Westside
                          Alexander Chen 3 BSC
                          Vigo Che Sufuentes 3 BSC
                          Tristan Olvera 3 Capital
                          Mark Mankin 3 Crossfire

Comment

Lucas Witthauer 9 Washington
                            Antuan Peterson 9 FC Portland
                            Aidan Brouddus 8 Crossfire
                            Angel Jareth Solis 7 Capital
                            Rodolfo Figueroa 7 FC Portland
                            Nathan Olszewski 6 BSC
                            Leo Fulcher 6 Crossfire
                            Henry Dennis Nahl 5 Westside
                            Alexander Harris 5 Washington
                            Renato Beltran 4 FC Portland
                            Zac Levin 4 Crossfire
                            Adam Robertson 3 Crossfire
                            Miguel Lopez 3 Westside
                            Alexander Chen 3 BSC
                            Vigo Che Sufuentes 3 BSC
                            Tristan Olvera 3 Capital
                            Mark Mankin 3 Crossfire
                            What would be interesting is knowing what positions the players play, we know both fc players are forwards that the coach moves during the game (to get away from the physical best defenders) and CFC and wash timbers guys are forwards that benefit from balls played through any insite on the xfire and bsc kids?

Comment

What would be interesting is knowing what positions the players play, we know both fc players are forwards that the coach moves during the game (to get away from the physical best defenders) and CFC and wash timbers guys are forwards that benefit from balls played through any insite on the xfire and bsc kids?
                              Ugh. Goals don't matter at this age. Often times it's just big and fast kids who don't know how to play doing the scoring.

Comment

Quit focusing on stats. Especially goals. Westside's best players, for instance, are primarily defenders--most of whom have zero goals. (The one WT defender who is on the list also spends a lot of time up front, and it's from that position that he scores).

Unfortunately, the USSDA feeds this misperception by publishing goal stats. Either they should elide that information, or they should collect and publish other stats (pass completion rate, tackles, etc). They have camers watching each and every game. I suppose they don't have scorers monitoring the footage, though; the stats they collect are the ones recorded by the referee: goals, substitution times, and discipline.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X