Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about fire bringing kids from lions teams and give them discount. How do other teams feel about that? Don't throw stones.
    Not sure what you’re talking about? You’re comparing a partnership with two clubs to a coach that wants to just do his own thing? Not sure how these are the same. Thanks JD

Comment

what if REAL LIVE LIONS smoke or CAST STONEraids RINGS of FIRE$hop CIRCUS CLOWNS?!

what if your CAST of CLOWN$trip find old CASTrip near PLASTER of PARISHoutEND caste?!

what if OLD or NEW CASTLE is smoking someTHING BURN$hip TURN$hop smokey flames?!

Comment

Lions a club?

Not sure what you’re talking about? You’re comparing a partnership with two clubs to a coach that wants to just do his own thing? Not sure how these are the same. Thanks JD
        One guy coaching several teams with over age players at tournaments is a club?

Fire should've brought in Stovi to coach a couple high school state cup teams or at least just for training older and younger kids. Think the little doc has a napoleon complex or whatever the british equivalent would be. So many coaches left and other trainers are a joke. Private training was best for my kids. Made the right choice to move from Fire last season and it was not to Azzurri.

Comment

One guy coaching several teams with over age players at tournaments is a club?

Fire should've brought in Stovi to coach a couple high school state cup teams or at least just for training older and younger kids. Think the little doc has a napoleon complex or whatever the british equivalent would be. So many coaches left and other trainers are a joke. Private training was best for my kids. Made the right choice to move from Fire last season and it was not to Azzurri.
          You’re obviously a disgruntled parent that their kid didn’t make the A team. Lions brought in 5-6 teams to my knowledge, and only 2 of them were older teams? I’m still not sure what you are talking about though besides trying to rag on someone’s physical appearance who played professional soccer at the highest level? You going to call Messi Napoleon as well? If you play for GPS, go call your boy DF Napoleon too.

Stovi wanted to just do his showcase team. He is a good trainer and god guy. Nothing bad to say about him. I doubt he would like you coming on here and saying this stuff either. Especially since he isn’t the tallest in the world.

Fire weren’t opposed to him coming in, but I believe Azzuri was a better fit for the freedom he wanted. I doubt he will be there for much longer as I know he doesn’t like JD sending out mass emails bashing other clubs and demanding them not to attend their tournaments. Stovi is pro SWFL, not one specific club.

Comment

State Camp

You’re obviously a disgruntled parent that their kid didn’t make the A team. Lions brought in 5-6 teams to my knowledge, and only 2 of them were older teams? I’m still not sure what you are talking about though besides trying to rag on someone’s physical appearance who played professional soccer at the highest level? You going to call Messi Napoleon as well? If you play for GPS, go call your boy DF Napoleon too.

Stovi wanted to just do his showcase team. He is a good trainer and god guy. Nothing bad to say about him. I doubt he would like you coming on here and saying this stuff either. Especially since he isn’t the tallest in the world.

Fire weren’t opposed to him coming in, but I believe Azzuri was a better fit for the freedom he wanted. I doubt he will be there for much longer as I know he doesn’t like JD sending out mass emails bashing other clubs and demanding them not to attend their tournaments. Stovi is pro SWFL, not one specific club.
            I wasn't bringing my child into this, but he was on the recently crowned state cup team cough, cough. We were disgtuntal, yes, about the lack of training and quality coaches and trainers for the money. I apologize for my opinion about PW if it offended you, but he's only comparable to Messi by height. That we can both agree on.

If that's what PW is telling people about Stovi, I'd suggest you reach out to Stovi directly. Playing professional means what, Stovi played pro as well? PW does have two faces so that's definitely better than one. JD does have a few things over him but his freedom to bring in coaches and keep them seems to be why azzurri is growing. Not keeping everyone that wants to pay. Fact, they went head to head with a certain coach and his team two years ago and JD won. Didn't another coach just become a director at azzurri? And another leave after less than a year with Fire?

Anyways, I'll clear my original opinion up. Stovi is God as you stated. I'd just say he was a better choice than my example lions teams. PW is a doc who constantly loses coaches. Best said a napoleon esq doc in progress, depending on how you view progress.

I have friends at Fire that feel the same about PW but we all cheer on each others kids no matter what club they play for. We all want to see kids succeed but we also have right to an opinion.

Comment

You are using things out of context. Those players you’re speaking of, who just lost in State Cup, are a great bunch of boys. They had a great team with Fire and developed with them before even the merge. However, they weren’t the best players ever to come from Fire first. Their girls team a couple years ago was best team ever in SWFL, not just Fire. They also had a boys team to make State Finals twice and Final Four 3x.

I didn’t want to say those things because that boys team again is a great group. They didn’t go to Azzuri to be with Azzuri. They committed to Stovi first before any affiliation with Azzuri. Then Stovi found an organization to run his program. Right or wrong, Azzuri is the most leinient and most unorganized to allow a team to come in and do anything they want.

Please get story correct as no one truly leaves any nearby club to go to Azzuri because they want to. It’s usually play for them instead of a second team.
              They left The Fire. They were great but were the second entire team of stars to leave the Fire. The older team that left the Fire had the best players ever. They were trained by MP who left the Fire and by others who did it for free and on their own time. Is the Fire trying to steal glory from those that ran away from them?

Comment

They left The Fire. They were great but were the second entire team of stars to leave the Fire. The older team that left the Fire had the best players ever. They were trained by MP who left the Fire and by others who did it for free and on their own time. Is the Fire trying to steal glory from those that ran away from them?
                Best players ever? As I recall none went on to play college soccer upon graduation. Why is that?

Comment

What about fire bringing kids from lions teams and give them discount. How do other teams feel about that? Don't throw stones.
                  I would love for commenters to discuss that aspect of Florida Fire that has recently come to light. I am a Florida Fire parent and to find out that the club allowed some players to play for less while the rest of had to pay our full fair share is &$^$%(@. Maybe its time to leave?

Comment

Fire Roster for SC

I looked at the 04 roster on got soccer and watched the State Cup Final. A few of those players were not on that team for most of the season. Did the Fire add those players from the Lions prior to roster freeze just so they could play on for State Cup. That's seems sketchy to me if that's the case.

Comment

I looked at the 04 roster on got soccer and watched the State Cup Final. A few of those players were not on that team for most of the season. Did the Fire add those players from the Lions prior to roster freeze just so they could play on for State Cup. That's seems sketchy to me if that's the case.
                      Lol You have no clue what you’re talking about? That 04 team is the same all year besides 1, the back up GK who didn’t get in at all.

Good try.

Comment

Best players ever? As I recall none went on to play college soccer upon graduation. Why is that?
                        Because he playing professional dumbass!!

Comment

I’m in agreement with you, but a couple did go on to play. JG plays at Villanova, WM (whom left for IMG) plays for Penn, and DR plays for a smaller school in Mass. DR was only one who left for GPS and was only for his senior year.

That whole team that left to answer other poster was from year younger team (mixed 99 and 00’s).

Comment

You say t as MP left the Fire because of something that happened? He started CFJ down here, continues with FFJ, and left to eventually now work for Manchester United as a scout. If you are saying that someone would stay and coach youth soccer instead of work for MU, then you’re an idiot.

His wife also needed to move to NJ for a job opportunity. Don’t try to put lies out there. Know the whole truth.

Comment

I wasn't bringing my child into this, but he was on the recently crowned state cup team cough, cough. We were disgtuntal, yes, about the lack of training and quality coaches and trainers for the money. I apologize for my opinion about PW if it offended you, but he's only comparable to Messi by height. That we can both agree on.

If that's what PW is telling people about Stovi, I'd suggest you reach out to Stovi directly. Playing professional means what, Stovi played pro as well? PW does have two faces so that's definitely better than one. JD does have a few things over him but his freedom to bring in coaches and keep them seems to be why azzurri is growing. Not keeping everyone that wants to pay. Fact, they went head to head with a certain coach and his team two years ago and JD won. Didn't another coach just become a director at azzurri? And another leave after less than a year with Fire?

Anyways, I'll clear my original opinion up. Stovi is God as you stated. I'd just say he was a better choice than my example lions teams. PW is a doc who constantly loses coaches. Best said a napoleon esq doc in progress, depending on how you view progress.

I have friends at Fire that feel the same about PW but we all cheer on each others kids no matter what club they play for. We all want to see kids succeed but we also have right to an opinion.
                              I’m glad you have friends at Fire. You should feel very proud. No one said Stovi was a God, but apparently you think of him as one. It’s youth soccer. You need to take a step back and stop driving to live your life through your son’s (cough cough).

You want to take things and put them out of context to make Fire look bad. CG left Fire because he was a B team coach. Now Azzuri hired him as their 8-12 Director. Now sure who that looks worse for?

No clue who you’re talking about leaving after a year? BC? He was fired. Forced to leave.

Go dig up some more information. You sure know a lot about Fire’s current situation and Azzuri to be a State Cup champion Dad. Don’t forget, it was your son who worked hard for that, not you. I’m sure you sleep with the medal at night though DB.

Comment

Bitter much

I’m glad you have friends at Fire. You should feel very proud. No one said Stovi was a God, but apparently you think of him as one. It’s youth soccer. You need to take a step back and stop driving to live your life through your son’s (cough cough).

You want to take things and put them out of context to make Fire look bad. CG left Fire because he was a B team coach. Now Azzuri hired him as their 8-12 Director. Now sure who that looks worse for?

No clue who you’re talking about leaving after a year? BC? He was fired. Forced to leave.

Go dig up some more information. You sure know a lot about Fire’s current situation and Azzuri to be a State Cup champion Dad. Don’t forget, it was your son who worked hard for that, not you. I’m sure you sleep with the medal at night though DB.
                                Your bitterness is oozing from the above post. I'm actually looking into time off from work for regionals so we as a family can support our son.

Congratulations for showing you can't read and comprehend either. Maybe go back and read the post I was replying to so you can grasp the context. For instance original poster accidentally typed god, and I failed at making a joke about it I guess. Fire do a great job making themselves look bad, I was just clearing up a few facts, in my opinion. Enjoy your summer (cough, cough).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X