UH OH Chargers Top 20 In Country...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame on you for saying that, Nate was CC for years, developing, scouting, organizing....HE WAS CC. So tell me, what is your beef with him, because he decided to change club? Or are pissed because he's tired of doing all work for lazy bums RC, PM, JD, SK and other lazy dinosaurs. He was the only worth coach we had. FP gain our loss, S..Up sit down or get back to work to save our club.
    Thank you for everything NB, good luck with new adventure.
    CGH

Comment

I have a girl at CC and they are not doing squat for the girls side. This is a all boys club

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I’m hearing CC is in for many changes next year. I wonder how the changes will effect the club
        Aside from NB to FP, and PM looking to retire, what other changes do you hear and do you interpet as for better or worse?

Comment

Aside from NB to FP, and PM looking to retire, what other changes do you hear and do you interpet as for better or worse?
          The girls will be losing ecnl r and will be playing in fcl 2. This is a better fit for the cc girl's program. In fcl 2 the cc girls can be competitive. Right now, they are out of their league. El will be talking over the club as doc and intends to rebrand the club as the new and improve Clearwater chargers.

Comment

PM to EL is a total downgrade. EL has done nothing for the girls program except run it into the ground. Scary to think this is the direction of the club

Comment

PM to EL is a total downgrade. EL has done nothing for the girls program except run it into the ground. Scary to think this is the direction of the club
              NB saw the writing on wall and bounced as fast as he could. Stay with a sinking ship cc or move to a growing club with lots of pipeline

Comment

There is tons of growth in Lakewood Ranch. The club is not dying, but it is going to be a Bradenton dominated club soon.

NB saw the writing on wall and bounced as fast as he could. Stay with a sinking ship cc or move to a growing club with lots of pipeline

Comment

There is tons of growth in Lakewood Ranch. The club is not dying, but it is going to be a Bradenton dominated club soon.
                  Cc has been saying this for 8 years and Lakewood Ranch is still a below average club. Now if CC merges with Brandon flames that would change everything but money and egos will get in the way

Comment

Good luck NB, also please take those 2 bosnians coaches 2008 boys with you to FP, they belong with rest of eastern European pack....one can't speak English and the other does not speak at all.

Comment

Good luck NB, also please take those 2 bosnians coaches 2008 boys with you to FP, they belong with rest of eastern European pack....one can't speak English and the other does not speak at all.
                      lol...but they are foreign coaches, doesn't that automatically mean they know what they are doing?

Comment

They were already at west pasco (now called FP) and left. We call them the team killers

Comment

HAHA chargers top 20 my but, who did they suck off to get that published.

Comment

Gotta love the retarded haters ahahaahha...keep in coming, I'm enjoying it

Comment

Gotta love the retarded haters ahahaahha...keep in coming, I'm enjoying it
                              And St. Pete Beach is the #1 beach in the United States. Hawaii is like, hold my beer.

Comment

I think if you believe the chargers are the 17th best boys program in the US, you should put your kid there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X