Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rush also has MLS Next so Rush getting the spot isn't going to happen. Maybe something in South Florida will get TBU's spot. CES or Azzuri are both strong on the boys side and could be competitive with that slot. It would help the league out a ton. OC hasn't been competitive either, but with them being a real MLS club, I see ECNL as wanting to keep them in just for brand recognition.
    \

This ECNL spot will obviously go to Liverpool or the Vikings. ABout time ECNL gets some quality

Comment

\

This ECNL spot will obviously go to Liverpool or the Vikings. ABout time ECNL gets some quality
      The ECNL, as an organization, has consistently worked with TBU to give TBU what it asks for. ECNL considers TBU a model organization and actually encourages other clubs that apply for ECNL-R and ECNL to take a close look at TBU and pattern themselves after TBU.

Comment

The ECNL, as an organization, has consistently worked with TBU to give TBU what it asks for. ECNL considers TBU a model organization and actually encourages other clubs that apply for ECNL-R and ECNL to take a close look at TBU and pattern themselves after TBU.
        ECNL wants clubs that get blown out every weekend? ECNL wants clubs that give away their ECNL-R spots to random clubs? Come on now, TBU Dad!!

Comment

ECNL as an organization wants its brand to the the top. They will make exceptions for real academies, like your FCDallas types, but not TBU. TBU will have to choose MLS or ECNL in the near future. ECNL does not need TBU. TbU will have to decide if it needs ECNL for the Boys.

Comment

ECNL as an organization wants its brand to the the top. They will make exceptions for real academies, like your FCDallas types, but not TBU. TBU will have to choose MLS or ECNL in the near future. ECNL does not need TBU. TbU will have to decide if it needs ECNL for the Boys.
            What is the precedent for ECNL forcing TBU to choose. I'm pretty aware of what is going on around the country and have not heard of ECNL forcing a single club to choose. Can you please provide or a reference or preferably a link to this happening somewhere (anywhere)?

Comment

Why would you have heard anything? You are a nobody.

What is the precedent for ECNL forcing TBU to choose. I'm pretty aware of what is going on around the country and have not heard of ECNL forcing a single club to choose. Can you please provide or a reference or preferably a link to this happening somewhere (anywhere)?

Comment

Why would you have heard anything? You are a nobody.
                So you’re somebody and you have heard something? Please post, somebody.

Comment

Parkland might get their slots. And yes, I matter and actually am in the loop unlike you.

So you’re somebody and you have heard something? Please post, somebody.

Comment

Historic weekend for TBU Boys ECNL. The 2005 team had their first non loss. They still haven't won, but at least they went 0-1-1 this weekend. Thats how you impress the league and stay relevant. Keep grinding TBU Boys ECNL.

Parkland might get their slots. And yes, I matter and actually am in the loop unlike you.

Comment

Historic weekend for TBU Boys ECNL. The 2005 team had their first non loss. They still haven't won, but at least they went 0-1-1 this weekend. Thats how you impress the league and stay relevant. Keep grinding TBU Boys ECNL.
                      Congrats on the tie!!

Comment

they should and Miramar should lose it

Comment

If anyone should have their ECNL status revoked, based on the criteria in this post, it should be FESA and FKK. My son played for a few seasons on TBU ECNL, winning the ECNL SE region the seasons he was on the team. FESA teams up-and-down the age groups, boys & girls were god-awful every year. One year, TBU requested to move the last scheduled match v FESA, as they had a State Cup match the same day. FESA refused, came up to play, TBU beat them 8-1... and that 1 goal FESA scored... it doubled their team's total FOR THE SEASON. It's one thing if the coach was trying to work on a system or something and teach the game, but were getting beat. But this team just punted every time, and had their backs just kick it out back to TBU every time.

FKK quit against us 2x.

It's funny how FP and other new clubs' parents all of a sudden think they can make rulings on clubs that have a history of winning (dominating) in the area. TBU has won 2 NATIONAL Championships (and lost in OT in another) and several state championships and ECNL titles. My son's team had 6 players train with the Rowdies thru pre-season, 2 make pro debuts in the US Open Cup, 2 in USL Championship league matches, and 1 remain on the roster for the remainder of the season after ECNL was finished. One of their players spent a season after high school playing Bundesliga II in Germany. Although TBU may have poor results now, FP has done nothing in the 40+ years of their existence except change their name.
                          I played at West Pasco on some very good competitive teams, so I'm excited for the changes over the past couple years. I think that club is going to do well, and TBU has fallen behind in a short time. However, I really don't care that much. Even when I did a lot of coaching, I never cared what was happening with any other club. No one should, that's not why people participate in sports. I never even cared what happened with teams in other age groups within the same club, not enough time to worry about it if you're spending the proper time coaching.

Comment

If anyone should have their ECNL status revoked, based on the criteria in this post, it should be FESA and FKK. My son played for a few seasons on TBU ECNL, winning the ECNL SE region the seasons he was on the team. FESA teams up-and-down the age groups, boys & girls were god-awful every year. One year, TBU requested to move the last scheduled match v FESA, as they had a State Cup match the same day. FESA refused, came up to play, TBU beat them 8-1... and that 1 goal FESA scored... it doubled their team's total FOR THE SEASON. It's one thing if the coach was trying to work on a system or something and teach the game, but were getting beat. But this team just punted every time, and had their backs just kick it out back to TBU every time.

FKK quit against us 2x.

It's funny how FP and other new clubs' parents all of a sudden think they can make rulings on clubs that have a history of winning (dominating) in the area. TBU has won 2 NATIONAL Championships (and lost in OT in another) and several state championships and ECNL titles. My son's team had 6 players train with the Rowdies thru pre-season, 2 make pro debuts in the US Open Cup, 2 in USL Championship league matches, and 1 remain on the roster for the remainder of the season after ECNL was finished. One of their players spent a season after high school playing Bundesliga II in Germany. Although TBU may have poor results now, FP has done nothing in the 40+ years of their existence except change their name.
                            I played at West Pasco on some very good competitive teams, so I'm excited for the changes over the past couple years. I think that club is going to do well, and TBU has fallen behind in a short time. However, I really don't care that much. Even when I did a lot of coaching, I never cared what was happening with any other club. No one should, that's not why people participate in sports. I never even cared what happened with teams in other age groups within the same club, not enough time to worry about it if you're spending the proper time coaching.
                            You would think with all those attributes they could field a competitive team, but they can't beat anyone... Keep your MLS, those teams are actually pretty good.. If you can't field a competitive team, you need to step to the side. That's everyone, not just TBU.

Comment

You would think with all those attributes they could field a competitive team, but they can't beat anyone... Keep your MLS, those teams are actually pretty good.. If you can't field a competitive team, you need to step to the side. That's everyone, not just TBU.
                              So if "everyone stepped aside" who would Florida Primer play against and criticize?

Comment

So if "everyone stepped aside" who would Florida Primer play against and criticize?
                                Did you miss the part where it says everyone, not just TBU? Hello TBU Dad?
                                If you want to play in the so-called "top leagues" in the state, you need to be competitive. It's obvious that clubs can't do both MLS and ECNL, just look at TBU...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X