Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    UF only recruits high quality players and UF will always have a squad of bench substitutes no matter the coach.
    Now maybe UF will hire a high quality coach to train and get the best out of all those high quality players.

Comment

Now maybe UF will hire a high quality coach to train and get the best out of all those high quality players.
      There will never be another Becky. What a program for a new team of coaches to step into.

Comment

There will never be another Becky. What a program for a new team of coaches to step into.
        I agree. Roster is loaded with talent. Too bad Becky, Vic, and Alan wasted it the past 3 seasons.

Comment

I agree. Roster is loaded with talent. Too bad Becky, Vic, and Alan wasted it the past 3 seasons.
          Their combined experience is about 100 years and led to the UF soccer success over the years.

Comment

So sad to see her go. She can now move on to the next chapter of her life. Becoming a doc for youth soccer

Comment

She was 2-7 this year .. have you seen their roster ? Absolute disaster with all the High school stand outs LOL.. What a joke this program has become. Good Luck to whoever inherits this debacle. Yes I wouldn't be surprised if they don't win another game in SEC next year..

Comment

She was 2-7 this year .. have you seen their roster ? Absolute disaster with all the High school stand outs LOL.. What a joke this program has become. Good Luck to whoever inherits this debacle. Yes I wouldn't be surprised if they don't win another game in SEC next year..
                "HS standouts" being the core of the team?

Gee...with the stellar competition they faced and stood out against...I'm absolutely shocked, shocked I tell you, that more success wasn't experienced against SEC competition. Who could have seen that coming?

Comment

The UF program can be back to playing for a national championship again within 3-years. They make the right hire and it's an easy re-build!

Comment

The word Ive gotten from some freshmen on the team is that BB coached for development- to promote the program, not necessaarily to win games. The asst coaches were frustrated by that. Hope whomever takes the job can succeed there- it's a travesty that UF can't compete with the --gasp-- Vanderbilts and Arkansas of the world. I watched them lose to FAU a year or 2 ago for crissakes.......

Comment

They should give the team to Vic. He's a top notch coach with ODP and he trained Wambach.

Comment

The word Ive gotten from some freshmen on the team is that BB coached for development- to promote the program, not necessaarily to win games. The asst coaches were frustrated by that. Hope whomever takes the job can succeed there- it's a travesty that UF can't compete with the --gasp-- Vanderbilts and Arkansas of the world. I watched them lose to FAU a year or 2 ago for crissakes.......
                        if they make the right hire this will put fear in the rest of the SEC.

Comment

Careful what you wish for. Becky had high integrity and she had recruiting priorities in this order: Florida first, U.S. second and International third. Would you really find it rewarding to watch UF win a few more SEC games because they added 5 players from the Canadian WNT?

Comment

Being the top player in Canada is like being the tallest midget.

Comment

Yeah, ok. Why don’t you tell that to Christine Sinclair.

Comment

https://www.ncaa.com/news/soccer-women/article/2019-06-04/meet-11-current-college-soccer-players-appearing-2019-womens

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X