X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll go to bed if you worry about your own team “The Stinger Bees”

Comment

Prime parents shouldn’t be concerned with those wannabes at Sting. I know I’m not. I know what I do as a coach. Gui Gui can choke on my c o c k and his lover Caue couldn’t hang with my jockstrap although he wishes he could. They are a low level recreational program. Loser coaches who aren’t worth a damn. No leagues. No college success. Nothing. Leave me out of your mouth you ****ers at Sting. Enjoy DPL playing worse comp than FCL. Look at the mirror you have no one on your coaching list that can compete with me! Harris out. Mic drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I’ll go to bed if you worry about your own team “The Stinger Bees”
        Stinger bees
        Stinger bees
        Stinger bees....

.... are s h i t. Move on wannabes.

Comment

Good ole james Harris. This is been going on for years. Club after club after club. Nothing changes. He is a mean person. An unhappy individual who bullies the girls. He has his favorites and they are treated so much better. This has been ongoing issue for years and years.

Comment

Good ole james Harris. This is been going on for years. Club after club after club. Nothing changes. He is a mean person. An unhappy individual who bullies the girls. He has his favorites and they are treated so much better. This has been ongoing issue for years and years.
            Sure hope your kid doesn't grow up to be a pussy like you.

Comment

Harris

Prime parents shouldn’t be concerned with those wannabes at Sting. I know I’m not. I know what I do as a coach. Gui Gui can choke on my c o c k and his lover Caue couldn’t hang with my jockstrap although he wishes he could. They are a low level recreational program. Loser coaches who aren’t worth a damn. No leagues. No college success. Nothing. Leave me out of your mouth you ****ers at Sting. Enjoy DPL playing worse comp than FCL. Look at the mirror you have no one on your coaching list that can compete with me! Harris out. Mic drop.

You’re NASTY!!! I’m not his biggest fan, but no way this was written by him.

Get a life!

Comment

Listen we get it james Harris is not a nice person to his players. He pulls the race card every chance he can get. He bullies girls and has favorites. But why do clubs continue to hire him? My daughter played for him several years ago and from what I hear, he has calmed down a bit. So, what you are seeing is better than it was 3 years ago. He should not work with young woman. He is mean flat out mean. He is unhappy. So that will carry with him wherever he goes. Concorde is much better without him and parents and girls relieved they don’t have to worry about him coaching. I feel you down in south Florida now.

Comment

Which parents and clubs condone this????

Comment

Nobody condones it. Except the parent of the kids he favors abs brainwashes. Not sure why Alan puts up with it. Plenty of parents don’t want him as the coach, this club needs to reevaluate where Harris will be next year. 05 and 06 DO NOT want him

Comment

Nobody condones it. Except the parent of the kids he favors abs brainwashes. Not sure why Alan puts up with it. Plenty of parents don’t want him as the coach, this club needs to reevaluate where Harris will be next year. 05 and 06 DO NOT want him
                      Speak for yourself. I hear there is a travel chess team starting mid August. Tryouts are in May. No yelling. Bye!!!

Comment

Speak for yourself. I hear there is a travel chess team starting mid August. Tryouts are in May. No yelling. Bye!!!
                        Nobody cares about the yelling it’s the bullying. Mean mean mean and inappropriate. Last year I dealt with it and this year again. I’m not dealing again and today was a **** show. Yelling at the other coach? Come on, have some class James.

Comment

James, what are you so miserable?

Comment

Reading through this thread it seems as though nobody is a big fan of James Harris. I must say he definitely is not a liked person any places he coaches. He has a HUGE self esteem issue. He needs to feel superior and in control so he puts the girls down and other coaches down. He is NOT a “team player”. He yells and speaks down to coaches he works with and coaches he plays against. My daughter has never played for him but has played against him. I would not want him as a coach. A friend of mine who attends AHS says he is better there than he is at Prime. But, he constantly says negative things about Cindy, not sure why she deals with it. She doesn’t need him. Lito is beyond capable when it comes to an assistant. James- if you read this, please try and be a kinder person. Seek help if you are depressed

Comment

Mean people suck

Comment

Reading through this thread it seems as though nobody is a big fan of James Harris. I must say he definitely is not a liked person any places he coaches. He has a HUGE self esteem issue. He needs to feel superior and in control so he puts the girls down and other coaches down. He is NOT a “team player”. He yells and speaks down to coaches he works with and coaches he plays against. My daughter has never played for him but has played against him. I would not want him as a coach. A friend of mine who attends AHS says he is better there than he is at Prime. But, he constantly says negative things about Cindy, not sure why she deals with it. She doesn’t need him. Lito is beyond capable when it comes to an assistant. James- if you read this, please try and be a kinder person. Seek help if you are depressed
                                time for a vacation? prime is in a very tense environment (other club fields use, static coaching, challenge in keeping 2nd teams).

since ecnl will not add another club in the area, go GA!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X