Coach Moreno of South Miami

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another year dealing with this man is too much. He’s a scam artist like all Venezuelans are. Vote republican to get these coaches out .
    MM number is 7866164237

Comment

Please stop calling me!! You are bastards!!

Comment

who what when

Comment

Call the board instead to get him removed for good. Info is on south miami's website. If not you will see lots of parents leaving at the end of the year and thats the truth.

Comment

^ you're full of shît, chucklehead!

Comment

Can someone share his address

Comment

I can tell you for a fact that parents are at least considering other options for next season already. After his constant hot temper tantrums, we've seen enough. It's him or all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  I can tell you for a fact that parents are at least considering other options for next season already. After his constant hot temper tantrums, we've seen enough. It's him or all of us.
                  bye bye Don't lets the door hits you ass on the way away

Comment

Let’s first take down the capital then south Miami soccer club by deporting all these illegal Venezuelans. Raphael and Miguel need to go now!!.

Comment

bye bye Don't lets the door hits you ass on the way away
                      Coach? Are you drunk?? No English? You're going to struggle in the real world when you have to get a real job. Putting coherent sentences together is reaaaaallly important. You'll see.

Comment

We want to apologize for the wrong message that has been portrayed on this forum.
                        South Miami United F.C. strives to provide a youth soccer program to our community where children can learn, enjoy and develop in the sport of soccer.
                        Our program emphasizes the values of sportsmanship and teamwork. We strive to provide an environment where all participants and families will have a positive experience.
                        SMUFC is affiliated with Florida Youth Soccer Association and US Club Soccer
                        South Miami United F.C. participates in a variety of leagues and tournaments according to level of each team.

Comment

Cut the BS out. You have known directly that there is an issue with Hugo as we have addressed it to you personally. You made him a director of the the girls and he gets sent off arguing with the other team in front of my daughter as the game ends. This is beyond reprehensible. Change the coach now.

Comment

Cut the BS out. You have known directly that there is an issue with Hugo as we have addressed it to you personally. You made him a director of the the girls and he gets sent off arguing with the other team in front of my daughter as the game ends. This is beyond reprehensible. Change the coach now.
                            We constantly review our coaching staff and would make a change if a change was called for. But we honestly do not think a change is warranted at this time. Please speak to us directly if you feel an explanation is owed to you.

Comment

We constantly review our coaching staff and would make a change if a change was called for. But we honestly do not think a change is warranted at this time. Please speak to us directly if you feel an explanation is owed to you.
                              This is so unprofessional, by responding on here you keep flaming the flames. As a parent in the club, I'm not impressed at all by the way this has been handled. Regardless if I agree with coach Moreno and how he treats his players, his behavior on the sidelines is clear to see to everyone. Make a change or not, but as a club you shouldn't have to go on here, just deal with the situation that is actually causing you a headache!

Comment

Warranted!!!!!! Speak to Pernatt to see if cursing in front of my daughter is warranted. This is club is a joke. When we all leave to Pinecrest next year remember you were warned . Moreno should be Deported

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X