• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does a club qualify for ECNL ?
    By not being NEFC is a start.

Comment

By not being NEFC is a start.
      by kissing up to the worst club in the state FC Stars. That's the only way. Doesn't matter that NEFC constantly beats Stars. You need to be on the almighty Stars good side to have any chance to get in.

Comment

by kissing up to the worst club in the state FC Stars. That's the only way. Doesn't matter that NEFC constantly beats Stars. You need to be on the almighty Stars good side to have any chance to get in.
        I agree with you. NEFC used to beat stars constantly. Right now perhaps they would beat stars 1 out of 6, if that.

Comment

Bolts with their 15 2011 boys teams !??!? ***

Comment

Every club has good teams and mediocre ones.This has been played out and beaten to death on TS for years already.Simple solution play each other,play each other a lot thre is no reason not to,it doesn’t matter.

Comment

Blowing JD is a start.

Comment

you guys might not want to hear this but from an out of New England perspective NEFC is one of the most respected clubs in the country. At the National championships in Westfield Indiana they were highly regarded and then In Illinois they won the national championship (i think it was their sixth for their club, how many clubs can boast that? and not a single team even gave them a decent game. When I see them on team acceptance list I always hope we don't get them in the first round.

Comment

Start losing to Stars consistently, pose no threat in the standings, stop developing from a young age and providing superior coaching, stop winning national championships, lose the reputation as a solid and competitive club... or Stars goes away and ECNL needs a better club.

Comment

If you have a kick ass u14 team who kept winning but their club was not ECNL- how would they qualify? what if stars had a team in the ecnl and your team just happened to meet them in a local / low ranked tournament and destroyed them? would that not enough?

Comment

You don’t qualify, you apply. It helps to not be a club that was already in ECNL and bailed for DA.

Comment

If you have a kick ass u14 team who kept winning but their club was not ECNL- how would they qualify? what if stars had a team in the ecnl and your team just happened to meet them in a local / low ranked tournament and destroyed them? would that not enough?
                        And what game would that be?

Comment

You don’t qualify, you apply. It helps to not be a club that was already in ECNL and bailed for DA.
                          Wasn't Stars in DA?

Comment

And what game would that be?
                            Just a hypothetical

Comment

you guys might not want to hear this but from an out of New England perspective NEFC is one of the most respected clubs in the country. At the National championships in Westfield Indiana they were highly regarded and then In Illinois they won the national championship (i think it was their sixth for their club, how many clubs can boast that? and not a single team even gave them a decent game. When I see them on team acceptance list I always hope we don't get them in the first round.
                              You and I differ. Having a daughter on a top Stars team her team always looks forward to beating NEFC almost 100% of the time going back to u-littles. NEFC no doubt is a top GAL team but they also have zero competition in the northeast. Put them in ECNL and they might be .500 in most divisions.

Comment

You and I differ. Having a daughter on a top Stars team her team always looks forward to beating NEFC almost 100% of the time going back to u-littles. NEFC no doubt is a top GAL team but they also have zero competition in the northeast. Put them in ECNL and they might be .500 in most divisions.
                                Their 19’s smoke stars by 3 Goal diff easy. That’s the finish product dude. U12 means shat. Continue to try that over the top game it’s so entertaining

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X