Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    where is all the trash talking. This is going to be a boring year if this is all we get to read? How did MI do against Mel High any other games last night....
    There’s nothing to say

Comment

where is all the trash talking. This is going to be a boring year if this is all we get to read? How did MI do against Mel High any other games last night....
      MIHS 2 Mel high 1. Nice clean game, fairly even. These kids mostly play club together now or have played together in past. They like each other and get along. The ugliness will come in against the lower teams. Both teams were missing a couple key players. Should be another good game when they play again late in regular season. Hopefully it will be with two healthy rosters. Sorry no trash, but there will probably be more than enough of that with the Viera games.

Comment

Titusville all the way. the three that left were ball hogs The brothers in T-ville and the back 5 will be insane.
        Absolutely true. Teams will have a very hard time scoring against Titusville. Teams should be advised to not take them lightly. The Titusville brothers will lead this team. They should win the district

Comment

MIHS 2 Mel high 1. Nice clean game, fairly even. These kids mostly play club together now or have played together in past. They like each other and get along. The ugliness will come in against the lower teams. Both teams were missing a couple key players. Should be another good game when they play again late in regular season. Hopefully it will be with two healthy rosters. Sorry no trash, but there will probably be more than enough of that with the Viera games.
          Melbourne should have gotten the pk toward the end.

Comment

Hahaha you are obvious either from Mel or your one of the many schools that hates MI

Comment

Any good games this week?

Comment

Hahaha you are obvious either from Mel or your one of the many schools that hates MI
                I love MI, the flop game is my favorite.

Comment

Titusville will struggle this year, they lost their 3 best players. One was a senior and the other two transferred to MI. They still have the other two brothers but I highly doubt that will be enough for them to beat teams like Mel and MI.

Comment

Titusville will struggle this year, they lost their 3 best players. One was a senior and the other two transferred to MI. They still have the other two brothers but I highly doubt that will be enough for them to beat teams like Mel and MI.
                    The brothers. Whoever it is who loves to keep talking about them should understand they are decent but certainly not in the top tier of Brevard players.

Comment

You all on here are the problem with brevard.

Your kids are all potheads.

And all of you on here are dads that coached your kids when they were 10. Then you took them to competitive training and they forgot about you. You try to control you kids' soccer team but you cant at club.

So, you live in this high school life because you can control idiots like mccabe at mel high, scooty at mi, and the brothers at titusville both sell drugs but dad controls that team.

You think this is real? You think your kids appreciate it? Must be sad to have kiss who will quit sports when they leave you for college.

Comment

Dude I can’t believe you just ratted on me and my kids drug business. Man I thought I was gonna be the next el chapo.

Comment

I heard the Orlando city boys smoke pot on the way to training as they say it’s for rejuvenation hqhahahahahah. And I also heard that mcade sells coke for 100$ and scooty sells purple kush for 300$ so I guess you thinking there’s a drug lord in brevard boys highschool is right.

Comment

The brothers. Whoever it is who loves to keep talking about them should understand they are decent but certainly not in the top tier of Brevard players.
                            might have to disagree with you on this one. The older one is just a junior and when you look at the juniors in Brevard he is probably one of the top 5 players his grade. Don't think he is a top 10 player this year but next year certainly will be.

Comment

might have to disagree with you on this one. The older one is just a junior and when you look at the juniors in Brevard he is probably one of the top 5 players his grade. Don't think he is a top 10 player this year but next year certainly will be.

Ok.

Can you please rank all these players. Apparently you are a HS expert. You seem to know all the kids to establish "top 5" players or "top 10" in a county that sucks.

Also, how do you have time to see all these games. It's should worry everyone how often you hang out at high schools.

Finally, you're an idiot.

Comment

Thanks dad! I am convinced of how superior they are now. Reality check: Your kids are decent players. No future in the game just like 99% of the others. I bet you have no idea who all the Brevard juniors are since your kids don't play club in Brevard and when they did they had not yet made it to the level of playing on the best younger Brevard team. Just relax and enjoy them playing soccer for a while.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X