Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Prime FC Miami parents are pissed right now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Girls
    so, any details?

Comment

so, any details?
      No one is going to their tryouts.

Comment

Not sure that's true.

Comment

Know many who are going to tryouts.
          Main questions are who will be staying as Coaches
          Godoy, bobby?
          Should be stated at tryout date.
          Also issue of keeping tryout park locations.
          Will they be allowed to stay in tropical park?
          Is psg working on kicking them out?
          Who knows.

Comment

Know many who are going to tryouts.
            Main questions are who will be staying as Coaches
            Godoy, bobby?
            Should be stated at tryout date.
            Also issue of keeping tryout park locations.
            Will they be allowed to stay in tropical park?
            Is psg working on kicking them out?
            Who knows.
            Psg??? They don't exist in dade

Comment

Embarrassingly low turnout in Miami tonight for girls tryouts. Maybe 100 girls total and half of them were planted by Sprime to bolster the numbers.

Typical Omar out there with his fake smile trying to turn chicken sh!t into Chicken salad.

Comment

07 had only like 13 girls what a waste!

Comment

Almost more coaches than players. Lol. If Prime truly wants to expand into the Miami market they need to cut ties with Omar the BS artist and name a new DOC immediately.

Comment

Almost more coaches than players. Lol. If Prime truly wants to expand into the Miami market they need to cut ties with Omar the BS artist and name a new DOC immediately.
                    This.

Omar failed miserably. I think there was even less 07’s than reported. Probably only 5. Year one people have them a chance but the training was garbage and nobody cared about higher level leagues except Omar’s ego. The Miami kids don’t care about leagues because they don’t travel. Give them local SFUYSA and they’ll be happy. A more experience coach/ DOC could probably turn it around but not some salesman trying to masquerade as a DOC.

Comment

It was a pretty weak turnout maybe 80 girls total with 30 of them coming down from Prime. Allan needs to name a legit DOC to head up Miami if they’re going to build it. Omar is just a greasy looking used car salesman.

Comment

It was a pretty weak turnout maybe 80 girls total with 30 of them coming down from Prime. Allan needs to name a legit DOC to head up Miami if they’re going to build it. Omar is just a greasy looking used car salesman.
                        Almost more coaches than players trying out. Last year they were the new kids on the block so there was some buzz but the training was bad and they were always short players for games. There really isn’t a appetite in Miami for a high level girls program to play on a National platform because they’re anti travel.

Comment

Almost more coaches than players trying out. Last year they were the new kids on the block so there was some buzz but the training was bad and they were always short players for games. There really isn’t a appetite in Miami for a high level girls program to play on a National platform because they’re anti travel.
                          Miami parents are anti-pay anything.

Comment

Look guys I think that all if not most of the parents on G08 and G09 are very happy with the development of there daughters this year. There are no other programs in Miami that can come close to what Prime offered especially coaching wise for those 2 teams. Both teams are undoubtedly the best in Miami Dade for their respective age groups beating the Pinecrests, South Miami's, Key Biscaynes and MPS's of the world. The program will only be getting stronger due to even more quality players seeing there success and realizing there is an option in Miami to have there girls play top level soccer. There is no need to travel to Broward in traffic 3 or 4 times a week. The girls are getting older and are starting to develop social lives outside of soccer as well as trying to keep there grades up for ever more competitive requirements to get into top notch high schools and eventually colleges. I don't see how traveling and doing homework in the car several times a week to play on whatever Broward team is worth it if we have a local option here in Miami. Imagine if Miami can start retaining these girls that historically have had to go up north to play. The Talent is here people, and I think you have to give credit to Prime for realizing that and trying to do something about it. If the girls are good enough believe me they will have there chances to play ECNL we have seen several of our girls play there this year. Eventually Miami (and they are not to far away if not there already) should be able to compete for the A team within Prime. Like I have read in previous posts Miami people may not like to travel to Broward for practice but with prime Miami we may not have to anymore.

Comment

Look guys I think that all if not most of the parents on G08 and G09 are very happy with the development of there daughters this year. There are no other programs in Miami that can come close to what Prime offered especially coaching wise for those 2 teams. Both teams are undoubtedly the best in Miami Dade for their respective age groups beating the Pinecrests, South Miami's, Key Biscaynes and MPS's of the world. The program will only be getting stronger due to even more quality players seeing there success and realizing there is an option in Miami to have there girls play top level soccer. There is no need to travel to Broward in traffic 3 or 4 times a week. The girls are getting older and are starting to develop social lives outside of soccer as well as trying to keep there grades up for ever more competitive requirements to get into top notch high schools and eventually colleges. I don't see how traveling and doing homework in the car several times a week to play on whatever Broward team is worth it if we have a local option here in Miami. Imagine if Miami can start retaining these girls that historically have had to go up north to play. The Talent is here people, and I think you have to give credit to Prime for realizing that and trying to do something about it. If the girls are good enough believe me they will have there chances to play ECNL we have seen several of our girls play there this year. Eventually Miami (and they are not to far away if not there already) should be able to compete for the A team within Prime. Like I have read in previous posts Miami people may not like to travel to Broward for practice but with prime Miami we may not have to anymore.
                              I don't have any skin in the game as my kids are older, but this is a wise post and wish the option were there for my daughter's at this age. Plus the earlier you get onto a quality team the better.

Comment

Nice try Omar the gig is up bro!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X