Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida Premier which only has ECNL-R on the girls side will definitely have teams that can compete and win against girls ECNL teams. It would be real interesting if the ECNL had promotion/relegation with the ECNL-R. Wouldn’t work with some clubs having both
    Why wouldn't work, what to say a club with both ECNL and ECNLR can't a two teams in the same league? If they both qualify, they bot qualify. The issue would be those clubs with only ECNLR being relegated out of the ECNLR league...Sorry West Pasco...

Comment

Florida Premier which only has ECNL-R on the girls side will definitely have teams that can compete and win against girls ECNL teams. It would be real interesting if the ECNL had promotion/relegation with the ECNL-R. Wouldn’t work with some clubs having both
      Well they will get to prove their worth by winning the ECNL-RL division and qualifying for the ECNL Open cup. They will get an opportunity to play some ECNL teams and show how mighty they are.

Comment

Well they will get to prove their worth by winning the ECNL-RL division and qualifying for the ECNL Open cup. They will get an opportunity to play some ECNL teams and show how mighty they are.
        Have you seen those FPFC girls teams? Even if Lujbo works his magic they are going to struggle. Very thin on talent.

Comment

I'm curious when you last saw them. I have boys but I see them at practices and I'm confident from 04 or down that they will do very well this year. How are the HCU teams doing? I'd expect their ECNL teams are still solid even with the girls that came back to FP, but what about their ECNLR teams? Is the depth still there are are people finally realizing that HCU is no longer the only place in town for girls? I guess we shall see if and when HCU ever gets back to full contact.

Have you seen those FPFC girls teams? Even if Lujbo works his magic they are going to struggle. Very thin on talent.

Comment

I'm curious when you last saw them. I have boys but I see them at practices and I'm confident from 04 or down that they will do very well this year. How are the HCU teams doing? I'd expect their ECNL teams are still solid even with the girls that came back to FP, but what about their ECNLR teams? Is the depth still there are are people finally realizing that HCU is no longer the only place in town for girls? I guess we shall see if and when HCU ever gets back to full contact.
            Full contact soccer??? Is that what MG teaches? When you/West Pasco have 2nd tier players, that how you have to play, kind of like D II college soccer. Go watch Eckard College. Not the beautiful game, but one that is filled with fouls, because your player are that bad.

Its funny how you think by using HCU is a put down. HCU was solid before the merge with RSL. That merge has been very good for the players. As TBU, they have grown and have been very successful by winning 2 National Championships . In the same time frame West Pasco has not grown. Only in the last year West Pasco has really only changed their name, polishing a turd if you will. West Pasco were luck in that WFF had an issue with their attempted merge with CPUSA and they were able to grab the Collier field because Pasco BOCC did not allow TBU to move into Pasco. West Pasco is not grown as a club, they a growing because the suburbs are move farther away for the business center of Tampa not because they a providing quality soccer. This is proven in the fact that the upper age groups can barely fill 2 teams in an age group, were TBU has 3-4 full team.

At the end on the day, HCU (TBU) thanks West Pasco for taking all the lazy money grabbing coaches away, ie Jones, Brown (husband and wife), Fotop (husband and wife).

Comment

Full contact soccer??? Is that what MG teaches? When you/West Pasco have 2nd tier players, that how you have to play, kind of like D II college soccer. Go watch Eckard College. Not the beautiful game, but one that is filled with fouls, because your player are that bad.

Its funny how you think by using HCU is a put down. HCU was solid before the merge with RSL. That merge has been very good for the players. As TBU, they have grown and have been very successful by winning 2 National Championships . In the same time frame West Pasco has not grown. Only in the last year West Pasco has really only changed their name, polishing a turd if you will. West Pasco were luck in that WFF had an issue with their attempted merge with CPUSA and they were able to grab the Collier field because Pasco BOCC did not allow TBU to move into Pasco. West Pasco is not grown as a club, they a growing because the suburbs are move farther away for the business center of Tampa not because they a providing quality soccer. This is proven in the fact that the upper age groups can barely fill 2 teams in an age group, were TBU has 3-4 full team.

At the end on the day, HCU (TBU) thanks West Pasco for taking all the lazy money grabbing coaches away, ie Jones, Brown (husband and wife), Fotop (husband and wife).

Tbu is so good that they had an age group that won 1 games last season. 60% of tbu's ecnl teams were in the bottom half of the standing. Butt yet here they are talking smack about fpfc. The team with 1 win has been together for many years. How is that for development? The team was train by one of thier best coaches. The coaches is also the director of something So to reiterate, the director of something/best ex d1 tbu coach could not manage to win more than 1 game. Sound like an amazing place to be develop. I know what is coming. The classic tbu rebuttal. Tbu has committed so many player to college.

Comment

From which clubs were the players that won the Nat'l Championships (because we know the best ones weren't developed by HCU)? And which coaches won them?

That's the past. HCU/RSL is a regional player in soccer, but they aren't at the top of the local hill anymore. They have competition. And let's be honest, no Tampa area club yet is a real player on the soccer scene. HCU/RSL had their chance to build into one and failed. They have hit a ceiling. Maybe FP will hit the same ceiling. Maybe not. It is too early to tell, but we can at least tell that one club is on the rise and the other is standing still.

Comment

From which clubs were the players that won the Nat'l Championships (because we know the best ones weren't developed by HCU)? And which coaches won them?

That's the past. HCU/RSL is a regional player in soccer, but they aren't at the top of the local hill anymore. They have competition. And let's be honest, no Tampa area club yet is a real player on the soccer scene. HCU/RSL had their chance to build into one and failed. They have hit a ceiling. Maybe FP will hit the same ceiling. Maybe not. It is too early to tell, but we can at least tell that one club is on the rise and the other is standing still.
                  "It is too early to tell....." Do you think?

Florida Premier has not played a single game in a league higher than CDL. Let that sink in.

All this talk of knocking TBU off the top of the hill and Florida Premier has not played a single game in a league higher than CDL.

Florida Premier has gotten so far ahead of themselves and it will not be pretty when real competition starts.

Comment

I saw the FPFC 03G team play Celtic 03G at FPFC fields last season. FP lost to Celtic 2-0. If FP can't beat Celtic that plays CDL don't even dream of that team beating true ECNL teams.

Comment

I will try to let that sink in, but your truths you keep spilling are tough to handle. It may take me a while to let all of it sink in. Can you please give us time before your next post on the subject so we can all appropriately let it sink in? If you hit us with more hard truths before then, this one will be lost and may never fully sink in.

Florida Premier has not played a single game in a league higher than CDL. Let that sink in.

All this talk of knocking TBU off the top of the hill and Florida Premier has not played a single game in a league higher than CDL.

Florida Premier has gotten so far ahead of themselves and it will not be pretty when real competition starts.

Comment

I will try to let that sink in, but your truths you keep spilling are tough to handle. It may take me a while to let all of it sink in. Can you please give us time before your next post on the subject so we can all appropriately let it sink in? If you hit us with more hard truths before then, this one will be lost and may never fully sink in.
                        Thanks Chris

Comment

We know fpfc will never compete against tbu. Tbu is waiting until covid has been eradicated before returning to competition.

Comment

We know fpfc will never compete against tbu. Tbu is waiting until covid has been eradicated before returning to competition.
                            Call TT of TM at TBU and set something up. they are scheduling scrimmage with lots of local clubs.

Comment

Call TT of TM at TBU and set something up. they are scheduling scrimmage with lots of local clubs.
                              Truth. But bring your "A Team" to make it worth it for everyone involved.

Comment

Wasn’t TT at Weston?
                                What happened?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X