•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems odd Campbell has been employed here

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Much much better at development than sporting tampa
    Stuart was asked to leave every club he has been with for his pay yo play tactic.
    Just because his father paid for him to be a 12yo " pro" he thinks its the same in our country.

He has parent's ££ cash and their kids get game time.

What do you expect from a grifter?

His name is mud in any coaching or professional circles. For good and well earned reasons.

But least he has the friends on boards that turned a blind eye to laws in USA.

That's the problem with these illegals that work the system. .

Trump wouldn't be happy.

America and Americans first!

Illegals should not be given preference. Even if they are British

USA USA USA

Comment

Just ask any clubs if they would sign Stuart?

From what I hear Rangers fees are lower (like under 1K) but they dont "do as much"

Just what I hear from the two current ranger parents we are friends with. One moved from TBU, the other from FP. Both seem happy there. Neither kid has college/pro playing aspirations.
      Washed up substitute player that got fired from usl. First and last coaching job.
      Very weak person and player and coach.

Every kid and parent questions his lack of knowledge or experience in the youth Game and his stock Answer is that hes q coach and been in the pro game since 12. ,😅😅😅😅

Obviously he was a failure and now when hes fired from RADD sports he can go back to where he started.

Luckily hes got so many contact's in the game. Always has a guest coach or ex player paying him respect with appearances for rhe kids.

Zero so far?

Come on Campbell. List your contacts that respect you?

Won't take long..

Comment

Campbell still scamming

Just wanted to post that there is a lot Of negative posting about coach Stuart and my experience is different. He coached my son for 2 seasons and I can honestly say that my son had a great experience and improved tremendously on the soccer field. So well coach Stuart.
        It's not his fault that those people run the club so badly and I'm sure there are other people that feel like myself and my husband. We are both fans. And if he moves local clubs we will be at tryouts. Send some positive vibes people✌️
        https://spotonflorida.com/west-central-florida/2566234/new-soccer-coach-at-phsc-stuart-campbell.html

Not sure i would trust him around girls. After the reason he was fired and signed non disclosure. Very very suspect

Comment

Trumpers still here?

Stuart was asked to leave every club he has been with for his pay yo play tactic.
          Just because his father paid for him to be a 12yo " pro" he thinks its the same in our country.

He has parent's ££ cash and their kids get game time.

What do you expect from a grifter?

His name is mud in any coaching or professional circles. For good and well earned reasons.

But least he has the friends on boards that turned a blind eye to laws in USA.

That's the problem with these illegals that work the system. .

Trump wouldn't be happy.

America and Americans first!

Illegals should not be given preference. Even if they are British

USA USA USA

If hes a coach with his immigration papers then he should be allowed to work and coach in the USA. Check the laws dummy.

Stu is a competitive coach and doing some major changing to how Wesley chapel and Tampa bay do biz. Coach stu always puts kids first and is a good technical director and coach.

Let his result's stand for themselves.

Next subject please

Comment

Wishful thinking dude. We have collectively wanted these 3 to ride into the sunset and let RC re build. He's in the area a lomg time and is well respected.. Unlike the terrible trio, he is a actually a soccer and fair play advocate.
            Do the right thing? MB JB and SC won't leave till the club is totally Defunct.
            Or maybe Stuart's going to suddenly start putting children first? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many of the 3 stooges are left at Wesley chapel for now?

Stuart got fired by dumb and dumber?

Only his wife is loyal to him now....

😂😂😂😂. Yeah right! She earned her reputation

Comment

Just wanted to post that there is a lot Of negative posting about coach Stuart and my experience is different. He coached my son for 2 seasons and I can honestly say that my son had a great experience and improved tremendously on the soccer field. So well coach Stuart.
              It's not his fault that those people run the club so badly and I'm sure there are other people that feel like myself and my husband. We are both fans. And if he moves local clubs we will be at tryouts. Send some positive vibes people✌️

Its disgraceful , joshy akins will praise the lord and all Stu's sins forgiven. Turning the other cheek while your congregants steal and cheat isn't ok. Just because you get paid!

Repentance is the only way.

Praise the Lord

Comment

Poor SC, guess he thought all the problems he created and all the children and families he has harmed since being fried from the Rowdies and apparently he couldn't apply for another job in USL or MLS,.??
                Hmmmm. No one would sponsor his work permit green card. Luckily he had the blevins to help Arrange that and could access the cash from club accounts to fund it.....

WCAA is such a cesspit of corruption.

Good that its being exposed slowly and making things better for the next children to go through the club
                Get your facts correct!!

Not sure why stu changed the name to sporting tampa and told us he was building the club. Right when radd needed a director of their volleyball facility and a rec soccer program!

Be honest...if someone offered u a job for more money coaching less kids at a lower skill level , wouldn't you take it?
                Stu isn't the bad guy here. Just an adult making smart financial decisions for his family.

Next subject please

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Get your facts correct!!

Not sure why stu changed the name to sporting tampa and told us he was building the club. Right when radd needed a director of their volleyball facility and a rec soccer program!

Be honest...if someone offered u a job for more money coaching less kids at a lower skill level , wouldn't you take it?
                  Stu isn't the bad guy here. Just an adult making smart financial decisions for his family.

Next subject please
                  Don’t know what your personal grudge is to reply to yourself, but you are the only one that cares about all of these threads you created and bring up again when tryout time hits. Time to move on.

Comment

You missed three more threads to copy and paste your response to.

Comment

Price water house cooper

Is it true that a crooked bookeeper from PWC helped them shuffle some cash to fund Stuart Campbell green card through Strive ? Or Stuart has a green card from Pasco county sponsoring him?

Tick tock.
                      Only Jennifer blevins can answer this question.

Any board members see the tax return?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Its disgraceful , joshy akins will praise the lord and all Stu's sins forgiven. Turning the other cheek while your congregants steal and cheat isn't ok. Just because you get paid!

Repentance is the only way.

Praise the Lord

How's this club survive? Didn't JA goto Florida premier?

Comment

Please get help. There is more to life. We’re praying for you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X