Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's a reason Cuomo hasn't run for higher office and has never been tapped for an administration appointment. Dems liked some things he did but knew he wasn't always above board.
    Except Cuomo was the Secretary of HUD from 97-01.

Do you make up these fantasies in your head?

Comment

Guaranphuckingtee you that CPAC will be yet another Covid superspreader event. At least some of those dumb maskless screaming Trump worshipers will end up being dead. Can’t fix stupid.
      Guaranphuckingtee

I have to hand it to you, the play on words you come up with is imaginative. I guess this is what happens when you mask up, lock-up, quarantine, hide out, run scared, and have all that time on your hands. 99.6% of all cases are mild! You and your like can hide out and die instead of living life, as for me, I've been out skiing, mountain biking, working out at the gym, going out to eat and yes, haven't missed a day of work since this whole thing started.

Just remember, we all die, and we're not here for a long time, just a good time.

Lighten up Francis!

Comment

Except Cuomo was the Secretary of HUD from 97-01.

Do you make up these fantasies in your head?
        I was referring to more recently as his national awareness has grown. There were calls for him to join the absurdly over-stuffed presidential race. He now has a 2nd accuser of "sexual harassment." I use the quotes intentionally. The woman in this instance complains of his asking a lot of personal questions (like about relationships, nothing sexual) but not inappropriate touching, asking her out or anything like that (or kissing like the first claim). She's very young (23 or 24) and was probably afraid to tell him "I prefer that you stop asking such personal questions. It isn't appropriate." She also didn't go to personnel or anyone to talk to him about it. I've not doubt his questions made her uncomfortable, but is that "sexual harassment" or merely a big buffoon who can't keep his mouth shut?

Anyway, generally not a defender of his. NY opinions are turning quickly against him. He would be up for re-election in '22, if he makes it that long. He's been governor for ten years, long enough for any state. Move over for some new blood and a lot less ego.

Comment

Guaranphuckingtee

I have to hand it to you, the play on words you come up with is imaginative. I guess this is what happens when you mask up, lock-up, quarantine, hide out, run scared, and have all that time on your hands. 99.6% of all cases are mild! You and your like can hide out and die instead of living life, as for me, I've been out skiing, mountain biking, working out at the gym, going out to eat and yes, haven't missed a day of work since this whole thing started.

Just remember, we all die, and we're not here for a long time, just a good time.

Lighten up Francis!
          You might want to read post 23467 about spread in gyms. Keep your mask on if you go to a gym, those places were nasty pre covid. I don't know anyone other than the very old who are still living a monastic lifestyle like in the spring. People have just made some adjustments

Comment

Guaranphuckingtee

Lighten up Francis!
            Only a non-superspreader event when its the dumbass dem/lib agenda.

SuperBowl and Jan 6 stop the steal protest were huge superspreader events, NOT!!

Comment

I was referring to more recently as his national awareness has grown. There were calls for him to join the absurdly over-stuffed presidential race. He now has a 2nd accuser of "sexual harassment." I use the quotes intentionally. The woman in this instance complains of his asking a lot of personal questions (like about relationships, nothing sexual) but not inappropriate touching, asking her out or anything like that (or kissing like the first claim). She's very young (23 or 24) and was probably afraid to tell him "I prefer that you stop asking such personal questions. It isn't appropriate." She also didn't go to personnel or anyone to talk to him about it. I've not doubt his questions made her uncomfortable, but is that "sexual harassment" or merely a big buffoon who can't keep his mouth shut?

Anyway, generally not a defender of his. NY opinions are turning quickly against him. He would be up for re-election in '22, if he makes it that long. He's been governor for ten years, long enough for any state. Move over for some new blood and a lot less ego.
              Speaking of Shlthole NY, gotta love this from Cornell University....https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

Let's teach reverse discrimination.

Definition of discrimination

1a : prejudiced or prejudicial outlook, action, or treatment racial discrimination
              b : the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually
              2 : the quality or power of finely distinguishing the film viewed by those with discrimination
              3a : the act of making or perceiving a difference : the act of discriminating a bloodhound's scent discrimination
              b psychology : the process by which two stimuli differing in some aspect are responded to differently

But it's okay, if it's against people of white race. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I would NEVER hire anyone with a degree from these institutions. The root of the problem has been found!

Comment

Easy for me to shut you up: point me to Trump's plan that you mention. Give me some links.

Now shut up.
                Point us to Joe's plan! You've been proven to be an idiot!

Comment

Point us to Joe's plan! You've been proven to be an idiot!
                  It's been posted here over and over. Did you miss it or fail to read it?

Comment

It's been posted here over and over. Did you miss it or fail to read it?
                    You could staple it to his forehead and he’d still claim it doesn’t exist.

Comment

Question for the cons offended that there will no longer be “Mr” and “Mrs” Potato head.....

Do you guys believe potatoes have penises? Do others have lady parts?

Just wanting to know just how dumb y’all are

Comment

Question for the cons offended that there will no longer be “Mr” and “Mrs” Potato head.....

You're mistaken here. The company changed its name from Mr. Potato Head to Potato Head. There is still a Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head.

See how easily these cons fool people.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mr...ender-neutral/

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ve...d-74ae552e3407

Comment

Sure, let us know how you feel after some trans takes your little Mia's place on her soccer team and ruins YOUR dream of that college scholarship that you've been wanting to brag to everyone about. Dems came up with title nine and now they're against women's rights.

By the way hick. We're all adults here so it's OK to say vaggina. Lady parts? (shows how dumb you are) What are you Gommer Pyle? Kind demeaning of you, don't you think?

Comment

Even the sleepy incompetent failure named Sleepy Joe Biden can't prevent the Trump vaccines from saving lives and ending the pandemic. Long live Trump! Thank you Trump!!

Comment

You're mistaken here. The company changed its name from Mr. Potato Head to Potato Head. There is still a Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head.

See how easily these cons fool people.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mr...ender-neutral/

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ve...d-74ae552e3407
                              RATS - aka pieces of human garbage - are embarrassing to mankind.

Comment

Thankfully, the Trump vaccines are saving millions of lives. Even an incompetent clown like Biden can't screw it up at this stage. Thank God for Trump!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X