Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear Felipe lost and was red carded! Great role model there.
    Don't know about the red card but i heard they won 6 to 0.
    Granted vs a rec team though.

Comment

La Rata will take the win. They are going to be few and far between.

Comment

La Rata will take the win. They are going to be few and far between.
        La rata is much better than la feces!

Comment

La Rata didn’t win!

Comment

La Rata didn’t win!
            Will Prime take a bunch of U6-12 players out of FESAs numbers at tryouts? If they can do this then there’s a chance the club can be a success. Buckle up for an interesting spring. Munoz is a slippery customer.

Comment

"Will Prime take a bunch of U6-12 players out of FESAs numbers at tryouts? If they can do this then there’s a chance the club can be a success. Buckle up for an interesting spring. Munoz is a slippery customer."

That will be what we are all looking for.

Comment

"Will Prime take a bunch of U6-12 players out of FESAs numbers at tryouts? If they can do this then there’s a chance the club can be a success. Buckle up for an interesting spring. Munoz is a slippery customer."

FESA is wetting their beds waiting. FESA coaches are being threatened with their jobs if they lose too many kids. Bubb will not miss a meal. He will coach 12 teams if has to keep and justify his bloated compensation.

Comment

FESA is wetting their beds waiting. FESA coaches are being threatened with their jobs if they lose too many kids. Bubb will not miss a meal. He will coach 12 teams if has to keep and justify his bloated compensation.
                  He sounds like a great guy to coach for! All those C team coaches need to be calling Munoz looking for work. Mass exodus on the cards. Mark my words.

Comment

He sounds like a great guy to coach for! All those C team coaches need to be calling Munoz looking for work. Mass exodus on the cards. Mark my words.
                    I think not, something in the cards coming against La Rata and nobody deserves it more!

Comment

I think not, something in the cards coming against La Rata and nobody deserves it more!
                      Nothing will happen FESA. Munoz is bulletproof, and will take many of your younger aged players this tryout. People are tired of the $h1tty coaching and reindeer games at veterans. It’s great there will be an alternative in the local area. Believe me, many many parents are talking.

Comment

People keep saying this but won’t say what it is.

Comment

I have an idea. Instead of spending so much on crappy coaches. Just get your best rec kids, let them keep their parent coaches, and put them in the lowest competitive division? I bet the cost would be 25% of what a travel kid pays with the same results.

Comment

All talk all lies all the Rat Munoz. People know who and what he is. It has no chance. Already his current kids are reaching out and want to leave.

Comment

All talk all lies all the Rat Munoz. People know who and what he is. It has no chance. Already his current kids are reaching out and want to leave.
                              Funny, I heard the opposite.

Comment

Funny, I heard the opposite.
                                Yep. Prime is gaining some mojo. FESA krapping their pants. Figuring out which coaches to lay off.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X