Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can this league schedule more than 5 games?
    This is ridiculous
    Of course not, how else they supposed to pocket all the fees you paid?

Comment

yup, just think of the ref fees that are pocketed by the club. Heck, how much was pocketed when the Covid stuff happened?

Comment

Call them!

Can this league schedule more than 5 games?
        This is ridiculous
        What is ridiculous is you coming on this board every 2 days saying the same thing like its going to change anything. Options were provided in previous posts.

Your club, coach and manager should be handling this for your team. If they are not then take the bull by the horns and call the league and get some answers.

407-205-8215

Comment

What a con this league is. Only Bubb and buddies could come up with a glorified state-wide rec league to make some extra bucks on top of the bloated overpay they currently take. Scammers!

Comment

What is ridiculous is you coming on this board every 2 days saying the same thing like its going to change anything. Options were provided in previous posts.

Your club, coach and manager should be handling this for your team. If they are not then take the bull by the horns and call the league and get some answers.

407-205-8215
            They said it never was about the kids, it was always about making the green and if I didn’t like it to go elsewhere

Comment

They said it never was about the kids, it was always about making the green and if I didn’t like it to go elsewhere
              Bye bye

Comment

This league is a total joke.
                Not enough games. Tournaments are separate from what we paid.

Comment

This league is a total joke.
                  Not enough games. Tournaments are separate from what we paid.
                  Worst league ever!!! Parents paid fees to play like 4 games!!! 😂

Comment

yup, just think of the ref fees that are pocketed by the club. Heck, how much was pocketed when the Covid stuff happened?
                    yes i find this curious! whats with the ref fees, never see this before.

Comment

yes i find this curious! whats with the ref fees, never see this before.
                      Just pipe down and keep stroking those checks to your overlord.

Comment

Worst league ever!!! Parents paid fees to play like 4 games!!! 😂
                        If the league shows they don’t care how many games they aré scheduling and blame the club, coach and parents for the lack of games then we have a problem.
                        The league needs to ask ...what are we paying them for?

Comment

If the league shows they don’t care how many games they aré scheduling and blame the club, coach and parents for the lack of games then we have a problem.
                          The league needs to ask ...what are we paying them for?
                          Please just shut this scam of a league down asap.

Comment

Please just shut this scam of a league down asap.
                            No, I enjoy driving 5 hours for a game. Please give me some morrrrr.

Comment

No, I enjoy driving 5 hours for a game. Please give me some morrrrr.
                              Sean Bubb says thank you for your money folks.

Comment

Sean Bubb says thank you for your money folks.
                                Bubb is like a mob boss. As long as he controls the FESA board with Steve Mail and cronies, and controls the fields, there is nothing anybody can do about but suck it up buttercups and keep paying that money along with those "highly encouraged" soccerathon 'donations'. And wait for new NewBalance kits to be >$400. He is likely getting 10% kickbacks that are under the table and not traceable.

Normally, this new Prime club would not have a chance. But it does.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X