Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The kid is a disease. That new french coach will give him away for free this summer. Another US "star". This country is a joke!
    "new french coach?".........LOLOL

Yea, you have credibility. lol

Comment

Nothing screams failure like the Bundesliga return rumors.

Imagine that it's rumored that Bayern Munich, defending Champions League title holder, is offering to pay over 70 million US dollars in transfer fee.

What a loser. Kid must suck.

Comment

The kid is a disease. That new french coach will give him away for free this summer. Another US "star". This country is a joke!
        Sometimes you just don’t fit in the set up. Look at de Bruyne Chelsea gave him away! Man U gave pogba away only to buy him back for more! The kid can play get real!!!

Comment

Pulísic can play no doubt about that. His problem has been that he can’t stay fit. He gets injured way too often. At this point I don’t even think he is the best American player. I think that goes to Westin Mckinnie. He has been a regular for Juventus and playing in the defensive Italian league league is not easy at all. He has played all season and he has developed into a solid box to box midfielder.

Comment

Pulísic can play no doubt about that. His problem has been that he can’t stay fit. He gets injured way too often. At this point I don’t even think he is the best American player. I think that goes to Westin Mckinnie. He has been a regular for Juventus and playing in the defensive Italian league league is not easy at all. He has played all season and he has developed into a solid box to box midfielder.
            Again it depends on the set up a player is in! Only few modern players can go conquer all the different leagues like Ronaldo or Zlatan

Comment

No correlation exists between the average height of teams and results achieved. The gaps observed rather reflect different approaches to the game. While some coaches prefer tall players, other give priority to shorter ones. However, very short players will struggle to establish themselves as professionals. The average height of all footballers in the leagues surveyed is 182.1 cm.

In total, only 67 clubs out of 572 (11.7%) fielded players on average shorter than 180cm. Among them, we notably find Manchester City (Guardiola), OGC Nice (Favre), FC Barcelona (Valverde), Olympique Lyonnais (Génésio) and Real Madrid (Zidane). The data for all teams in 31 top division European leagues is available in the CIES Football Observatory Digital Atlas.

Comment

Your boy Mount is the one that belongs in the championship. No creativity and all he has going for him is a willingness to get stuck in. No talent.

Tammy...gangly tall guy that cant finish a free header. Can hold it up as a target 9. Terrible.

It’s your academy boys that are way over rated. But hey, they are English so they MUST be good. Lololol.

You yourself prove that the accent alone doesn’t mean you know or can play football.
                Mount ? You are kidding me. He is far and away their best youngster. Tammy is young and I prefer Giroud. But mount ? Are you mad ? Any team would love this youngster.

Pulisic is dangerous in close spaces and appears to work hard. But I would rather have Werner for his pace and intelligence. That leaves him competing with ziyech, cho and the large German kid for the remaining winger spot.

Comment

Mount ? You are kidding me. He is far and away their best youngster. Tammy is young and I prefer Giroud. But mount ? Are you mad ? Any team would love this youngster.

Pulisic is dangerous in close spaces and appears to work hard. But I would rather have Werner for his pace and intelligence. That leaves him competing with ziyech, cho and the large German kid for the remaining winger spot.
                  Werner is terrible, but fast.

Runs are terrible. First touch is terrible. He literally CAN’T finish.

He’s terrible.

Comment

Werner recently went over 1000 consecutive Premier league minutes without a goal....on Chelsea.

Think about how hard that would be for a top notch forward.

Comment

Werner is terrible, but fast.

Runs are terrible. First touch is terrible. He literally CAN’T finish.

He’s terrible.
                      Doesn't matter. They invested a lot of money in him. He's German like the manager. It's Timo's job for at least the rest of the season. It is a business. That's how it works.

Comment

Doesn't matter. They invested a lot of money in him. He's German like the manager. It's Timo's job for at least the rest of the season. It is a business. That's how it works.
                        The Thread was about Pulsic & he"ll be of loaded sooner than later.A totall failure at Chelsea.Even if you use the excuse about injures, what good is any player that's constantly injured. He's one of those players that constantly need to be wrapped in bubble wrap.Get rid & bring in a player that can handle the physical style that comes with the PL.

Comment

The Thread was about Pulsic & he"ll be of loaded sooner than later.A totall failure at Chelsea.Even if you use the excuse about injures, what good is any player that's constantly injured. He's one of those players that constantly need to be wrapped in bubble wrap.Get rid & bring in a player that can handle the physical style that comes with the PL.
                          Relax. He just had a terrible year due to his injuries. When he is fit he is a difference maker.
                          Look at Hazard. He is being injured his whole time at Madrid. Injuries sometimes happen.
                          Neymar by the way is injured again.

Comment

Lots of parking the bus in the PL. not so easy to score especially if you don’t take the pens.

Comment

I'm glad to see actual soccer talk instead of youth club bashing. CP needs to get healthy. I'm not sure he's been healthy in several months.

Comment

Let’s see....in his last 2 EPL games he has scored 3 goals. And he was named man of the match today in the Champions league quarter final. Last two games he has started and played full 90 minutes.

Where are you at haters?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X