X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The biggest why, you forgot to ask.
    Why are you still here? It's clear you do not have a choice. Wff is consider a gap club. The kids that cannot make the top team but has parents with ego problems will always end up a wff. At wff these egotistical parents can claim their child plays in the MLS league or the ga league. Parents with truly talented player would not come within 100 soccer fields of wff. This is also true with the coaches. Most of the coaches at wff have been bounce around from club to club. Wff is where coaches come to die. For you to not know that means you are one dumb mutha fu cker. Once again I can explain it to you. You and your kid represent a registration fee, per diem, salaries, and equipment cost. No one cares what you think, the accusations, or your insults. People here are laughing at you. Your time spent on talking soccer advocating on behalf of no one is doing absolutely nothing. Here some advice buddy. You want to hurt yoyo and wff, organize 1000 players and take them with you to a neighboring club. Until then shut your stupid, ignorant, dumb azz, clueless mouth and keep making your payment on time. Yoyo the clown makes 6 figures. You barely make 5 figures. Who is the real clown.
    Yo yo bragging about money he doesn’t make. Just explain while you run a club in to the ground.

Very low level IQ, clown yo-yo.

You have neither the intelligence or the authority to explain anything beyond why you have driven this club into the ground. Baseless accusations on a faceless nameless individual pointing out the reality.

He mirrors insults. Offers excuses, tries to change the subject. You’re a clown yo-yo, you’re a clown. Your six figures also includes the two zeros behind the decimal point, LOL.

Comment

The biggest why, you forgot to ask.
      Why are you still here? It's clear you do not have a choice. Wff is consider a gap club. The kids that cannot make the top team but has parents with ego problems will always end up a wff. At wff these egotistical parents can claim their child plays in the MLS league or the ga league. Parents with truly talented player would not come within 100 soccer fields of wff. This is also true with the coaches. Most of the coaches at wff have been bounce around from club to club. Wff is where coaches come to die. For you to not know that means you are one dumb mutha fu cker. Once again I can explain it to you. You and your kid represent a registration fee, per diem, salaries, and equipment cost. No one cares what you think, the accusations, or your insults. People here are laughing at you. Your time spent on talking soccer advocating on behalf of no one is doing absolutely nothing. Here some advice buddy. You want to hurt yoyo and wff, organize 1000 players and take them with you to a neighboring club. Until then shut your stupid, ignorant, dumb azz, clueless mouth and keep making your payment on time. Yoyo the clown makes 6 figures. You barely make 5 figures. Who is the real clown.
      Why can’t you compete in the high-level leagues?

Comment

Yo yo bragging about money he doesn’t make. Just explain while you run a club in to the ground.

Very low level IQ, clown yo-yo.

You have neither the intelligence or the authority to explain anything beyond why you have driven this club into the ground. Baseless accusations on a faceless nameless individual pointing out the reality.

He mirrors insults. Offers excuses, tries to change the subject. You’re a clown yo-yo, you’re a clown. Your six figures also includes the two zeros behind the decimal point, LOL.
        Why are you still here? That is the biggest question everyone wants to know. You are like the blacks and Mexican that claims America is so bad and unfair but refuses to leave. You are the stupid one. I am here for the money not to play in high league or win. The money. This is youth soccer. "The high leagues" Which club is playing in the high leagues. Another dumb, delusional, detach, parent. Why are you not in the so called "high league?" Why are you still in the clown league? 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂

Comment

Why are you still here? That is the biggest question everyone wants to know. You are like the blacks and Mexican that claims America is so bad and unfair but refuses to leave. You are the stupid one. I am here for the money not to play in high league or win. The money. This is youth soccer. "The high leagues" Which club is playing in the high leagues. Another dumb, delusional, detach, parent. Why are you not in the so called "high league?" Why are you still in the clown league? 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂

Pooooooorrrr yoyo,

Low lever IQ and character.

Comment

Pooooooorrrr yoyo,

Low lever IQ and character.
            Get yourself some new material...😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣

NEXT!!!

Comment

NEXT!!!
              You haven’t change the contact. Start winning, attract better players, stop losing players, and you’ll give me something new to work with. LOL. Clown.

Telus yo-yo, why did you get kicked out of the DA?

Comment

NEXT!!!
                Actually, the old material is working just fine! Lol. No need to change.

Comment

Actually, the old material is working just fine! Lol. No need to change.
                  Obviously not.. Guess who running wff next year. I will give you a hint. His nickname start with a y and end with an o. He has a low iq but is smarter then you. He is a clown but you are the one with a red nose and paint on your face. He also got randy fired because, randy was running wff in the ground. He also banged your wife. Show us the pictures😆 🤣 😂 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣

Comment

Obviously not.. Guess who running wff next year. I will give you a hint. His nickname start with a y and end with an o. He has a low iq but is smarter then you. He is a clown but you are the one with a red nose and paint on your face. He also got randy fired because, randy was running wff in the ground. He also banged your wife. Show us the pictures😆 🤣 😂 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣
                    Poooooorrrrr yoyo. His daughter is been bang by all the west Florida boys throughout the years.

Maybe that is why he is running wff in the ground. Because the boys banged her Into the ground. Lol

Comment

Poooooorrrrr yoyo. His daughter is been bang by all the west Florida boys throughout the years.

Maybe that is why he is running wff in the ground. Because the boys banged her Into the ground. Lol

Yoyo banged your wife in the bathroom at wff a few time just thought you should know. Alright, the new season is quickly approaching. The tryout dates are posted on social media. Come learn to play the yoyo way.

Comment

Yoyo banged your wife in the bathroom at wff a few time just thought you should know. Alright, the new season is quickly approaching. The tryout dates are posted on social media. Come learn to play the yoyo way.
                        Maybe you should tell them why you got kicked out of the DA. And why teams you coach do so poorly.

Comment

Maybe you should tell them why you got kicked out of the DA. And why teams you coach do so poorly.
                          Ok I will tell them. Usually before games your wife gives me a bj and promises to give me another if I lose the game. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. No pun intended. Win and you are happy. Lose and I get another bj. Winning really does nothing for me, so I choose the bj. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆.

Comment

Very interested to know who you are....

- It’s not WFF fault that we only got two games. All us parents had to deal with the travel too!

- Since JM took over, our girls have played the best soccer they have played in years, they have won more games in 3 months than they did in 3 years. He’s the only coach that has believed in our girls and it shows.
                            Yes, you were right! JM put us in a tournament with three other teams. One other GA team, and two glorified rec teams. Out of four teams, we came in fourth. It is time to admit that we are in a downward spiral and the pilot has no idea how to correct it. I feel bad for all of our girls.

Comment

Yes, you were right! JM put us in a tournament with three other teams. One other GA team, and two glorified rec teams. Out of four teams, we came in fourth. It is time to admit that we are in a downward spiral and the pilot has no idea how to correct it. I feel bad for all of our girls.

Hey buddy fourth is not that bad. Look on the bright side, you could of came in fifth place.

Comment

Again, very interested to know who you are. Don’t be hiding behind a screen, own up to who you are, we don’t want you around if that’s how you feel. We have nothing but the upmost respect for JM and what he has done for our girls. He’s done more than any other coach has done for our girls. If you don’t like it, then take your daughter and leave.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X