Coach Moreno of South Miami

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is anyone going to finally get rid of this guy??? Gets a red card and thrown out of games like a bitch at Dimitri Cup we had to forfeit. Your time is up chamo. You have no class and shouldn't be around kids. This whoooole team is gone. Not even your best friend is defending you on the sidelines anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So is anyone going to finally get rid of this guy??? Gets a red card and thrown out of games like a bitch at Dimitri Cup we had to forfeit. Your time is up chamo. You have no class and shouldn't be around kids. This whoooole team is gone. Not even your best friend is defending you on the sidelines anymore.
      Go, I doesn’t care

Comment

This clown is a joke of a person. Came here illegally and now treats us like crap. Typical Venezuelan. South Miami has transformed to a club of illegal immigrants running the show.
        Heading to Pinecrest next year

Comment

Coach Moreno of South Miami we are sick and tired of you! The disrespect you have for your players, parents, other coaches and referees has gone too far. No one wants to deal with you anymore.

Chamo, go find something else to do, coaching kids isn't for you.
          His behavior speaks volumes for the type of person he is. He is a terrible influence for children to be around.

Comment

His behavior speaks volumes for the type of person he is. He is a terrible influence for children to be around.
            Maybe is that you kid is not good, Maybe is I don't want to coach them again
            Maybe that is what is happen

Go, I don't need you

Comment

We spoke to RM over the weekend and they continue to protect this loser. They said they wouldn't ruin this jerks coaching career without actual proof. As if the testimony of several parents isn't proof enough

Comment

RM has zero Balls. All girls should come to a real girls program. Pinecrest it is. Plus we speak English and don’t have illegals working

Comment

SKUNKS are ready to take you. Become a SKUNK and pat of our 3 part plan to have the best soccer team in the world.

Comment

SKUNKS are ready to take you. Become a SKUNK and pat of our 3 part plan to have the best soccer team in the world.
                    You had me at Become a SKUNK

Count us in

Guess what Chamo we will go

Comment

Anyone that says chamo should be deported

Comment

Anyone that says chamo should be deported
                        Coach Moreno, or should we call you Chamo? please stop posting on here. We get it, you don't like the truth and your dirty laundry being put out there but you are making it worse. We know you come on here and read all these messages. Let us parents handle this.

Comment

No problem

pussy go say ot to his face key board warrior P U S S Y
                          I've had the pleasure of playing his teams a few times. Classy guy!

Comment

I've had the pleasure of playing his teams a few times. Classy guy!
                            And say what happen say that we beat you ass P U S S Y

Comment

And say what happen say that we beat you ass P U S S Y
                              lol, you don't beat anyone. You come in last in every tournament you enter. lol

Comment

How you like me now? I no going no place!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X