Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wafc

So can we expect WAFC teams to use players true to age or will their older brothers and cousins be invited to play too?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So can we expect WAFC teams to use players true to age or will their older brothers and cousins be invited to play too?
      Yes, they are known for the fake birth certificates.

Comment

Tied the WST B team and didn't play any quality teams except for Pacific (who didn't even finish top 4 in the Fall) and got killed 4-0. I think it's a good team but won't finish in the top 4.
        Lets not get all critical but welcome them. Soon enough we will all know who's who once the teams get on the pitch together .... WELCOME

Comment

it is unfair to judge everyone the same way! it is ok, i don't take it personal. we will have to wait and see.... i can assure you my team U12 America will compete with any of the OPL teams and can keep up with no issues....

Comment

Lets not get all critical but welcome them. Soon enough we will all know who's who once the teams get on the pitch together .... WELCOME
            Thank you ....

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyqo6 View Post
              it is unfair to judge everyone the same way! it is ok, i don't take it personal. we will have to wait and see.... i can assure you my team U12 America will compete with any of the OPL teams and can keep up with no issues....
              Well we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully the OPL takes the birth certificates seriously. I've also seen WAFC sneak kids into the game that aren't on the roster from the older team.

Comment

Agreed.....

Regardless of the hype:
                Welcome to the OPL and best of luck to your teams!
                Personally I like the bravado!

The more, the merrier.... Also, like the bravado.

Comment

Well we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully the OPL takes the birth certificates seriously. I've also seen WAFC sneak kids into the game that aren't on the roster from the older team.
                  And hopefully the battery in the OPL refs watch works, because these teams are notorious for their time wasting tactics. If they are losing they complain every time the other team has a dead ball, if they are winning you can count on a lot of "injuries" and laying down to stop play.

Comment

HmTETd

Get your robe and pointed cap why don't you. Listen to yourselves... If one team cheated on ages they all do? I guess all white teams have immoral *** holes for coaches!

Comment

At least they take the time and effort to conjure up fake ones, those Vantuckians just borrow their cousins or neighbors

Comment

And hopefully the battery in the OPL refs watch works, because these teams are notorious for their time wasting tactics. If they are losing they complain every time the other team has a dead ball, if they are winning you can count on a lot of "injuries" and laying down to stop play.
                        You are a sad excuse for a man.

Comment

Dumb*** alert

At least they take the time and effort to conjure up fake ones, those Vantuckians just borrow their cousins or neighbors
                          Sound the sirens. I found him. You can get back to your discussions now.

Comment

Sound the sirens. I found him. You can get back to your discussions now.
                            Actually it was a trap.

A trap to find out how (those just North of the border) long it would take before you (one branch family tree type) would find this thread and be threaten by its very existence.

Wow, just 1 day is all it took. Great job, your not as slow as everyone says you are, now go back to your side of the river and worry about which crappy coach is gonna be assigned to your kids team this year.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;751850]Actually it was a trap.

Ok, so you are a 6 year old. I will let it go then.

Comment

Actually it was a trap.

A trap to find out how (those just North of the border) long it would take before you (one branch family tree type) would find this thread and be threaten by its very existence.

Wow, just 1 day is all it took. Great job, your not as slow as everyone says you are, now go back to your side of the river and worry about which crappy coach is gonna be assigned to your kids team this year.
                                Your inferiority complex is shining through!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X