Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Prime also paying for travel?

I heard that prime may be paying for ecnl travel for the A team , same as Weston gda , is this true or more TS BeeS?

Originally posted by Unregisteredman View Post
    I heard that prime may be paying for ecnl travel for the A team , same as Weston gda , is this true or more TS BeeS?
    lol. thats funny

Comment

Yes , sign and pay registration fees and just provide your frequent flyer number , they take care of everything else 🙄

Comment

There is an option for a one time payment of 10k they will take care of travel

Comment

Bwaaaahhahahaaa.

Do you even know Alan at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Bwaaaahhahahaaa.

Do you even know Alan at all?
            You really don't know Alan at all. Prime not paying a dollar for travel. You rich parents will be paying his salary his expenses and your kids travel and extra fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              There is an option for a one time payment of 10k they will take care of travel
              What a steal lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X