Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I totally agree
    You dragged up a 14-month old thread to comment, "I totally agree"

Comment

You dragged up a 14-month old thread to comment, "I totally agree"

I totally agree with what you said.

Comment

I know what they want...Since West Pasco I mean FL Premier isnt getting any attention they want to create news when there is nothing to talk about...How is training going? Since Novi Musk created the protocols you guys should be so advanced in training then any other club in the state right. Still cant polish a turd...Keep trolling New Meth Richey ...You get no love here...

Comment

I know what they want...Since West Pasco I mean FL Premier isnt getting any attention they want to create news when there is nothing to talk about...How is training going? Since Novi Musk created the protocols you guys should be so advanced in training then any other club in the state right. Still cant polish a turd...Keep trolling New Meth Richey ...You get no love here...

Totally agree with what you said

Comment

Training is going great except that the practice jerseys haven't arrived yet so we have all these TBU kits running around on our fields and they are ugly.

Comment

Training is going great except that the practice jerseys haven't arrived yet so we have all these TBU kits running around on our fields and they are ugly.

Yeah TBU 3rd & 4th tier players are ugly!

Comment

The kits look as ugly on the 3rd and 4th team kids that came over as they do on the DA and ECNL kids that came over too.

Yeah TBU 3rd & 4th tier players are ugly!

Comment

Everyone knows West Pasco is all hype..Except that you will always be the irrelevant club...You can try but it will always be 3rd tier quality...

Comment

That is true. TBU and FP are the only 3rd tier quality clubs in the area to choose from. We have no professional academy nearby (and OC is a dumpster fire) so there is no first tier. There are no Tophats nearby or Slammers FC yet, so no second tier. 3rd Tier is the best we have. At least FP is on the rise. Hopefully they leave TBU behind in the 3rd tier and make it up a notch soon.

Everyone knows West Pasco is all hype..Except that you will always be the irrelevant club...You can try but it will always be 3rd tier quality...

Comment

3rd tier quality 1st tier money. We can live with that.

Comment

First tier is fully funded and free for the participants. Inter is all we've got with 1st tier money.

3rd tier quality 1st tier money. We can live with that.

Comment

Perfect example of False Propaganda by the West Pasco New Meth Richey wannabe...Go check your club fees buddy...They are basically the same give or take a couple hundred...So if you want to keep harping on fake news go ahead....Everyone knows the fees are comparable so you keep making your club and your minions look stupid. On the flip side go take a look at the great D3 schools and NAIC schools you keep pushing on your 7v7 and girls tourneys...Thats what you push to your club parents. That is the only colleges that will come look at your quality players right....You suck bad....Step your game up

Comment

I don't even understand what you are saying. The commenter said first tier pricing. That is false. We do not have any fully funded soccer academies in the Tampa Bay area. Every club here is pay to play. FP costs a similar (but a bit less when you price in the uniform and add in fees) as TBU and about the same at CC as well. FP and TBU are third tier programs. CC might still be on the boys side, but more like fourth tier at this point. So, FP and TBU are third tier programs at third tier pricing. I'm not sure where the propaganda is in that statement. TBU is a fine local club with some good teams and some bad teams, like FP. I personally think TBU has peaked and will need to get hungry to keep improving, but maybe AL will right the ship and make TBU a bona fide second tier program some day.

Perfect example of False Propaganda by the West Pasco New Meth Richey wannabe...Go check your club fees buddy...They are basically the same give or take a couple hundred...So if you want to keep harping on fake news go ahead....Everyone knows the fees are comparable so you keep making your club and your minions look stupid. On the flip side go take a look at the great D3 schools and NAIC schools you keep pushing on your 7v7 and girls tourneys...Thats what you push to your club parents. That is the only colleges that will come look at your quality players right....You suck bad....Step your game up

Comment

We already step up our game. Florida premier is projected to clear over 6 million in total revenue this season. This is 3 million more than the last two seasons. I think we are headed in the right direction. Congratulation on getting your players 15 to 25 percent scholarship money for college.

Comment

I don't think any club in the Tampa area comes close to that gross revenue number unless the sponsorships are flying. You'd need Weston tournament money or Disney tournament money to hit that mark (and those tournaments will be way down this year).

We already step up our game. Florida premier is projected to clear over 6 million in total revenue this season. This is 3 million more than the last two seasons. I think we are headed in the right direction. Congratulation on getting your players 15 to 25 percent scholarship money for college.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X