oof what thier names thp

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        oof what thier names thp
        i meant tho

Comment

i meant tho
          Michia, Pastora, kreis, some other South American lunatic ex mls player

Comment

Michia, Pastora, kreis, some other South American lunatic ex mls player
            do they instagram i want to see how they look like and if u know it please tell

Comment

do they instagram i want to see how they look like and if u know it please tell
              for tho what r their Instagram accounts

Comment

there are 4 official already signed, but during tryouts there were multiple others collaborating and prospects to come. Support Support and more support to the MLS Team, Inter would bring professional 1st tier soccer after 20 years. They would have more coaches for sure, preliminary list have insane coaches, very top qualified. I'm very much looking forward to Inter to set the pace. My 2 kids couldn't make this year and would be working hard to make it happen next... JGF

Comment

there are 4 official already signed, but during tryouts there were multiple others collaborating and prospects to come. Support Support and more support to the MLS Team, Inter would bring professional 1st tier soccer after 20 years. They would have more coaches for sure, preliminary list have insane coaches, very top qualified. I'm very much looking forward to Inter to set the pace. My 2 kids couldn't make this year and would be working hard to make it happen next... JGF
                  Nah... Pass, other better MLS teams than this what they are putting together.

Comment

be possitive - no one had Beckham behind

Comment

be possitive - no one had Beckham behind
                      Your riight and will be his downhall for who he was once gets tarnished from what people will see him as failing and failure to provide the best and be more transparent. No MLS For 20 years, fast forward will be a disaster for the second time not learning. Future Marlins in Soccer!

Two more years seats will be free.

Comment

enjoy while it last... if we all support would be a success.
                        wait and see... Pink is the move... Marlins has not invested as they should

Comment

Nah... Pass, other better MLS teams than this what they are putting together.
                          But not in Miami lol

Comment

so what are their instagram account of inter Miami coach

Comment

so who are all of the inter Miami academy coachs
                              Michia is scum! He will do a number on this club, political hack! Can’t belive they put this guy in place.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X