Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s just a bad look for Inter when it could’ve been easily avoided. And on top of it you pick his kid as 2009. You’re telling there wasn’t a better 2008 to pick under the U12. The kid isn’t even the best player on his team.
    Thats actually true considering the following year would been 2008. A spot taken for a non deserving player, which as stated agree the international players that came to play for a U10 team were the better ones, yet no contracts only one of the 5 brought there... Doesn't make sense, even left the other Deportivo kid out way better than this player. Doesn't make sense if the best were taken, clearly not it.

Below average player to me with so many others way way way better than this. But daddy got in and money and wallet talks. Now next obv to promote his delusional thing. Next will post that hes the Chairman of UEFA because took a pic on a pro game. Some parents and people!!!!

Comment

It s all bs!! Don’t get hyped on the brand! It’s mls for god sakes! Ever watched that on tv it’s equal to non league football in England . This country is 100 yrs behind the rest of the world on football structure. When I was a kid they said it was getting better and things were changing. Ya it’s changed for the worst!
      MLS has not won an out of country tournament since when? Oh yea they havent period, they did win the world cup right? Thats right. the women have not the men. Wonder why.....

Soccer for sure in USA has gotten for the worse. Why things dont change when you have things like this happening in your own backyard, then says fair recruitment to all others. Guess the player that has skills and potential will always be left behind then rich daddy. Soccer backwards in USA.

Comment

MLS has not won an out of country tournament since when? Oh yea they havent period, they did win the world cup right? Thats right. the women have not the men. Wonder why.....

Soccer for sure in USA has gotten for the worse. Why things dont change when you have things like this happening in your own backyard, then says fair recruitment to all others. Guess the player that has skills and potential will always be left behind then rich daddy. Soccer backwards in USA.
        What the definition of rich I have 10 mill, and I wouldn’t pay anybody a cent on that dirty club out of the gates. Buy 50 seats and I guess you could get a spot. But you see only hard work gets you to the top. It will all play out VP Michia and the rest of the scum will be gone soon enough they will figure it out, these guys pick all star teams they haven’t trained kids in years. That’s the disappointment with inter. Getting kids to the next level these guys need proper training staff to really be called professional. The banana republic down here will mess this club up big time.

Comment

What the definition of rich I have 10 mill, and I wouldn’t pay anybody a cent on that dirty club out of the gates. Buy 50 seats and I guess you could get a spot. But you see only hard work gets you to the top. It will all play out VP Michia and the rest of the scum will be gone soon enough they will figure it out, these guys pick all star teams they haven’t trained kids in years. That’s the disappointment with inter. Getting kids to the next level these guys need proper training staff to really be called professional. The banana republic down here will mess this club up big time.
          Already messed up. Don't forget if your a small player not be selected either. They want big, tall, and fast players. The rest doesn't matter. Also if parents pockets have $$ def talent there.... Buying season tickets over 10 seats, very attractive approach.

Comment

Already messed up. Don't forget if your a small player not be selected either. They want big, tall, and fast players. The rest doesn't matter. Also if parents pockets have $$ def talent there.... Buying season tickets over 10 seats, very attractive approach.
            There is a point where I have to differ from you. My son is not big, is not tall, and is not the fastest, and he got picked by IM.

Comment

There is a point where I have to differ from you. My son is not big, is not tall, and is not the fastest, and he got picked by IM.
              Mine too. It’s starting to sound like an old excuse from people who didn’t make it.

Comment

Mine too. It’s starting to sound like an old excuse from people who didn’t make it.
                Appears now everyone is in partnership.

Comment

Doubt this one team thing would stick around, most of their players had enough and trying out at other clubs for playing time, tired of the guest players taking their spots, no one sees them. Even if free, they don't want to be part of this, no one does.

Comment

Owner seems diluted. His current team shopping elsewhere, fake promises and all, end of the day just got his son in thats all. Currently on the team to this weekend. Proceeded to invite the other players only after his own son was persuaded to be on the team more than talent. Nevertheless this is South Florida, other more talented players left behind due to $$$$.

The ones here don't want to be part of this scheme, better be at Weston ID tryouts.

Comment

Owner seems diluted. His current team shopping elsewhere, fake promises and all, end of the day just got his son in thats all. Currently on the team to this weekend. Proceeded to invite the other players only after his own son was persuaded to be on the team more than talent. Nevertheless this is South Florida, other more talented players left behind due to $$$$.

The ones here don't want to be part of this scheme, better be at Weston ID tryouts.
                      Weston the last place to now unless your 05 run fast

Comment

Weston the last place to now unless your 05 run fast
                        Its okay, numbers are still coming from all over the place for Weston Shield, to protect and guide them.

Comment

Is the partnership over already? Picture was taken down...

Comment

Owner wants to take pic again with regular shoes as they were a little dirty.

Seems everyone in his little adventure leaving and combining a team as not enough players, tried to lure us in from Weston. No way!

Comment

Not even enough for a team to be built, therefore no partnership needed. Hes fine though said to parents "my kid got in inter regardless how, the rest didn't so doesnt care".

Comment

Not even enough for a team to be built, therefore no partnership needed. Hes fine though said to parents "my kid got in inter regardless how, the rest didn't so doesnt care".
                                When his son gets cut will he start a new team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X