Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tryouts 2019

Okay, let the talking begin. Which clubs are having good turnouts?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay, let the talking begin. Which clubs are having good turnouts?
    TA exiles are not worth the hassle that comes with that crew. Not impressed at all with what TA’s supposedly superior training environment has produced in terms of skill. I am talking about their group as a whole not just the ones leaving

Comment

FC Portland 05 Boys had just under 67 registered. Looked like they were all there. After consideration between fielding 2 teams or 3, I hear they settled on 3. Assuming 18 per squad, I'm guessing 13 didn't get offered a spot, at least not initially. I, of course, have no idea how many of those 67 also might be considering a different club.

Comment

FC Portland 05 Boys had just under 67 registered. Looked like they were all there. After consideration between fielding 2 teams or 3, I hear they settled on 3. Assuming 18 per squad, I'm guessing 13 didn't get offered a spot, at least not initially. I, of course, have no idea how many of those 67 also might be considering a different club.
        "Just under 67?" Do you mean 66? That's a really odd thing to say.

Comment

Give him a break, it is a very complex spreadsheet for a Merseyside lad.

Comment

I’m guessing it originally said just under 70 and then they decided to clarify 67 and forgot to remove a few words ...

Comment

Give him a break, it is a very complex spreadsheet for a Merseyside lad.
              Poor Merseyside folk. Finished the Prem with just under 98 points.

Comment

Poor Merseyside folk. Finished the Prem with just under 98 points.
                LOL, it was an awesome year MJ!

Comment

Yikes! Small numbers. There were 93 players at my sons tryout

Comment

Rec doesn’t have tryouts

Comment

Are you sure there weren’t “just under 93?”

Comment

Assuming all accepted

Comment

Are you sure there weren’t “just under 93?”
                          93 on the list. Probably 4 no shows

Comment

Why does everything have to turn in to a ******* contest on this board? I was just trying to give some impartial info.

Thank you to the poster who clarified correctly - I had "just under 70" and figured someone would accuse me of trying to inflate the numbers, so changed to "67" but neglected to remove the phrase before.

I hope all the boys who want to play found spots, whether there were 100 at tryouts or 20.

Comment

And girls... forgot I'm not on a boys thread.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X