Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't SUSC playing in the NEP NH State Cup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tough to reschedule a trip to Maryland... And I didn't hear Start parents complaining about it... the previous poster claimed that the ECNL/DA teams think they are "too good"... that's not the case. It's difficult logistically. NEP NPL teams play one game per weekend most of the time. ECNL teams play saturday and sunday and have to travel further. That's why not many participate.
    Tough, but if you to play in both, sacrifices need to be made.

And, yes, Stars parents did complain about it. Complained about it to me, actually.

As for playing two games all the time on the weekends, that's a larger discussion...

Comment

Tough, but if you to play in both, sacrifices need to be made.

And, yes, Stars parents did complain about it. Complained about it to me, actually.

As for playing two games all the time on the weekends, that's a larger discussion...
      So you must be with GPS...

Comment

So you must be with GPS...
        Nope, where I am from is irrelevant.

Comment

Watching all of this nonsense has been entertaining but lets be honest about the facts of SUSC right now:

On the girls side the club has become a total joke. As a father of a current NPL 02 we are not going back next year. And before the trolls all start claiming playing time issues - nope - my daughter has started every game and played all but 15 minutes so far this club season.

NPL team with 8 rostered players and they have to keep borrowing players from non NPL teams to play while they get their butts handed to them. Meanwhile they have another team (not the NPL) that has 11 and then their next team down has 19. Tell me again why DA was a good idea?

They are firing coaches mid season again, the player pool is so thin that they cant commit to tournaments. They brought it on themselves with the DA joke they created.

Comment

Watching all of this nonsense has been entertaining but lets be honest about the facts of SUSC right now:

On the girls side the club has become a total joke. As a father of a current NPL 02 we are not going back next year. And before the trolls all start claiming playing time issues - nope - my daughter has started every game and played all but 15 minutes so far this club season.

NPL team with 8 rostered players and they have to keep borrowing players from non NPL teams to play while they get their butts handed to them. Meanwhile they have another team (not the NPL) that has 11 and then their next team down has 19. Tell me again why DA was a good idea?

They are firing coaches mid season again, the player pool is so thin that they cant commit to tournaments. They brought it on themselves with the DA joke they created.
            But, how does that relate to the State cup? That's what the thread is about.

First year was always going to be thin. Even worse at the older ages. Sorry it didn't work out for everyone right from the start. Good luck with your next club (and I don't mean that sarcastically).

Comment

But, how does that relate to the State cup? That's what the thread is about.

First year was always going to be thin. Even worse at the older ages. Sorry it didn't work out for everyone right from the start. Good luck with your next club (and I don't mean that sarcastically).
              They don't have teams playing in it because they can't compete and don't want to continue to lose to other smaller clubs in the process. Not a good look to bet beat by local travel / town teams if you are SUSC.

Comment

They don't have teams playing in it because they can't compete and don't want to continue to lose to other smaller clubs in the process. Not a good look to bet beat by local travel / town teams if you are SUSC.
                Are there town/travel teams competing in the State Cup?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X