Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't SUSC playing in the NEP NH State Cup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn't SUSC playing in the NEP NH State Cup?

It's odd to me that the biggest club in NH is not playing in the NEP NH State Cup. http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?eventid=71436

Does anyone know the reason for this considering they did play in previous years?

The cynic/realist in me thinks not enough gotsoccer points for SUSC teams, as I looked at last year's results and the state cup winner only got 30 points.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's odd to me that the biggest club in NH is not playing in the NEP NH State Cup. http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?eventid=71436

Does anyone know the reason for this considering they did play in previous years?

The cynic/realist in me thinks not enough gotsoccer points for SUSC teams, as I looked at last year's results and the state cup winner only got 30 points.
    Another stupid rule imposed on DA is that the teams can’t play in any other competition (aside from US Soccer DA events and games). I guess they didn’t want to put in the B trams (NEP NPL) for fear of losing.

Comment

They voted as a group to enter usysa state cup since usysa nationals are not as far away.

Comment

They voted as a group to enter usysa state cup since usysa nationals are not as far away.
        False, they can’t enter USYA as all NEP teams agreed to only play NEP state cups. So stop making up rumors.

Comment

They are not listed on the schedule.

Comment

False, they can’t enter USYA as all NEP teams agreed to only play NEP state cups. So stop making up rumors.
            You are totally wrong, they are in USYSA State Cup not US Club...sorry

Comment

Schedules? Why aren’t they posted? SHouldn’t games have been played by now?

Comment

Troll. Go Away! You’re clueless!

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't do the NEP state cup. First, US Club soccer has turned into schills for ECNL, which directly targets DA programs. Second, there was no competition last year in some age groups. Win one game, against a crap team, and you can book your ticket to Colorado.

I believe (and I may be wrong here) you have Regional qualifications before going to the Nationals in they YS state cups.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't do the NEP state cup. First, US Club soccer has turned into schills for ECNL, which directly targets DA programs. Second, there was no competition last year in some age groups. Win one game, against a crap team, and you can book your ticket to Colorado.

I believe (and I may be wrong here) you have Regional qualifications before going to the Nationals in they YS state cups.
                    Beating one “crap” NEP/NPL team, is better then beating 1 or 2 god awful NHSL teams. DA kids can’t participate in state cups, and Seacoast aren’t affiliated with USYSA.

Comment

Beating one “crap” NEP/NPL team, is better then beating 1 or 2 god awful NHSL teams. DA kids can’t participate in state cups, and Seacoast aren’t affiliated with USYSA.
                      No, it's no better. Beating crap is still beating crap...no matter whose crap it is.

The point is that after that one crap beating, it was onto booking a flight to Colorado. From NH. Straight shot to the "Nationals" after one win from dinky NH.

I'm not involved, but if SUSC said "screw you" to that, I don't blame them.

Comment

No, it's no better. Beating crap is still beating crap...no matter whose crap it is.

The point is that after that one crap beating, it was onto booking a flight to Colorado. From NH. Straight shot to the "Nationals" after one win from dinky NH.

I'm not involved, but if SUSC said "screw you" to that, I don't blame them.
                        So Beating other NPL programs is no better then beating Lakes Region United, or Kearsarge? Don’t be silly. Speaking like a true dbag.

Comment

So Beating other NPL programs is no better then beating Lakes Region United, or Kearsarge? Don’t be silly. Speaking like a true dbag.
                          What NPL programs are there in the state any longer?

No reason to resort to name-calling. It shows your true intellect.

Comment

What NPL programs are there in the state any longer?

No reason to resort to name-calling. It shows your true intellect.
                            GPS NH
                            Seacoast United
                            FC Stars NH

NEFC have strong premier programs.
                            Lightening have a couple of strong teams.

Comment

GPS NH
                              Seacoast United
                              FC Stars NH

NEFC have strong premier programs.
                              Lightening have a couple of strong teams.
                              I should've clarified...are we talking boys, girls, or both?

I forgot they made NEP teams "NPL" now in their B league, so that opens it up more. I'm a little more familiar with the girls vs. boys, and see:

U13 only Seacoast in NPL A
                              U14 only Seacoast in NPL A
                              U15 Seacoast in NPL A; GPS in B
                              U16 Seacoast in NPL A; GPS in B
                              U17 only Seacoast in NPL A

I don't see anyone else for girls NPL from NH, which was my question.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X