Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Half of the team was 08 on the mic, again Michia being delusional trying to take players as prize. It has robbed to compete... full 07 team might have not lost 6-0
    What’s wrong with that guy? Has he lost his sense of balance ? Or has the politics overtaken What he was.

Comment

What’s wrong with that guy? Has he lost his sense of balance ? Or has the politics overtaken What he was.
      Politics. Taking the most from Weston and leaving them gutted. Sorry next season 2007s are not good enough.

Comment

But

I’m waiting for you to tell me better option than da or pa... I’m waiting... still waiting... it’s the best for any 2007, don’t be pissed your child didn’t make it, let him work hard.

Fla parents have no idea how hard the work should be.

Wait , now you are going to say it’s political.

Not it ain’t, victor and Juan took that with them.

Earn it, stop bitching.
        —- but is it true that much of the 07 P.A. moved up to fill the void? They didn’t do much when they were labeled a premier level team for competition. Why will a DA label change their level of play or results? To be clear, they weren’t bad but they were a mid level team when compared to their premier competition level peers around south Florida.

Comment

—- but is it true that much of the 07 P.A. moved up to fill the void? They didn’t do much when they were labeled a premier level team for competition. Why will a DA label change their level of play or results? To be clear, they weren’t bad but they were a mid level team when compared to their premier competition level peers around south Florida.
          Well next season other DA that under performed in DA in Florida will do better than Weston hands down, lost a above average goalie and top players to Inter. next year have no soccer IQ, never played DA rather than the rejected ones staying 3+ years in a system that haven't achieved anything and maybe speed will have but touch on the ball, decision making and better team doubt it.

No one wants to be in any DA teams at Weston as big losses were made already, even their best coach, CARRILLO didnt want to be part of any boys teams. Girls he said have a better future going forward at Weston.

Comment

Well next season other DA that under performed in DA in Florida will do better than Weston hands down, lost a above average goalie and top players to Inter. next year have no soccer IQ, never played DA rather than the rejected ones staying 3+ years in a system that haven't achieved anything and maybe speed will have but touch on the ball, decision making and better team doubt it.

No one wants to be in any DA teams at Weston as big losses were made already, even their best coach, CARRILLO didnt want to be part of any boys teams. Girls he said have a better future going forward at Weston.
            You don’t know anyone’s motivations. Stop making up scenarios that likely are not as simple as you make them out to be.

Comment

But Michia takes 9 of them to inter? *** is going on because your right there not good, terrible soccer. Got ponded 6-0 against a proper Da out of California. The truth of the matter is there a Rec level team outside this state. Something is wrong at inter, that’s for sure, can’t be taking 9 of there players
              Are you aware of their record out of state by calling them rec? In Atlanta both U12 teams were competitive against Atlanta United and some other high level club either tying or winning/losing by 1 goal. At Mic, they went 3-2 (including a scrimmage) beating teams from Colombia and two from Spain. They only lost to Manchester City which like the other eight or so top level academy teams spanked everyone in their path and no one said Weston was expected to be at that level. Yes, their other loss was bad to a Da out of California for the same poster who keeps coming out here since MIC ended and bashing this team as horrible. Was that team better. Yes. 6 to 0 better. No. You need to look further than just the score line sometimes. Teams were allowed to carry I believe up to six 2006 birth year players which I believe most teams did. Weston took no 2006 players and in fact took, i think, 6 or 7 2008 players. Coupled with a bad day and maybe some questionable lineup decisions. But it can happen to anyone on any given day. If you look at their total body of work, the truth of the matter is that they are not a rec level team out of state with results to prove it. So keep using your closed mindness to only look at one result to define them.

Comment

Are you aware of their record out of state by calling them rec? In Atlanta both U12 teams were competitive against Atlanta United and some other high level club either tying or winning/losing by 1 goal. At Mic, they went 3-2 (including a scrimmage) beating teams from Colombia and two from Spain. They only lost to Manchester City which like the other eight or so top level academy teams spanked everyone in their path and no one said Weston was expected to be at that level. Yes, their other loss was bad to a Da out of California for the same poster who keeps coming out here since MIC ended and bashing this team as horrible. Was that team better. Yes. 6 to 0 better. No. You need to look further than just the score line sometimes. Teams were allowed to carry I believe up to six 2006 birth year players which I believe most teams did. Weston took no 2006 players and in fact took, i think, 6 or 7 2008 players. Coupled with a bad day and maybe some questionable lineup decisions. But it can happen to anyone on any given day. If you look at their total body of work, the truth of the matter is that they are not a rec level team out of state with results to prove it. So keep using your closed mindness to only look at one result to define them.
                I do not you, but for me this sounds like an excuse

Comment

Nevertheless the stronger players that played in those matches you described will not be at Weston next year. They are out, the weaker ones will be there plus new arrivals. Facts are Facts, wont be the same players like last year with a better understanding of the game.

Comment

Nevertheless the stronger players that played in those matches you described will not be at Weston next year. They are out, the weaker ones will be there plus new arrivals. Facts are Facts, wont be the same players like last year with a better understanding of the game.
                    weston will be fine. not undefeated fine, but probably second best DA in south florida fine. everyone needs to relax. this is just the same deportivo hater that spends all day glued to the computer bashing weston.

Comment

2005/2006/2007 will be ok. This may be good for them, a good test for coaches.
                      Inter will not be tested in state

Everyone calm down. Enjoy your summer.

Comment

It sounds like you don't take time to listen

Comment

You need to understand the difference between context and an excuse. If you were to say a team lost 6-0 so they suck, to have me later provide details that it was a 2005 team that beat a 2009 team would that be an excuse?

Anyways, weston will be fine. They won't go around destroying everyone as in previous years but they still will be competitive. Other teams in the area also lost there top talent to Inter. The gap will close but they will still be good.

Comment

You need to understand the difference between context and an excuse. If you were to say a team lost 6-0 so they suck, to have me later provide details that it was a 2005 team that beat a 2009 team would that be an excuse?

Anyways, weston will be fine. They won't go around destroying everyone as in previous years but they still will be competitive. Other teams in the area also lost there top talent to Inter. The gap will close but they will still be good.
                            The mistake is saying that Weston lost the top talent and now they'll be not as good without them. Yes those kids have talent, but they also have huge egos and all of them have a need to shine, so they keep the ball a little too much, and lose it a little too much. Weston will be better without them. Only a couple of kids brought up from the preacademy and a lot of fresh talent from the outside, without egos, but looking to prove themselves as athletic hard workers, something the ones that left are missing.

Comment

The mistake is saying that Weston lost the top talent and now they'll be not as good without them. Yes those kids have talent, but they also have huge egos and all of them have a need to shine, so they keep the ball a little too much, and lose it a little too much. Weston will be better without them. Only a couple of kids brought up from the preacademy and a lot of fresh talent from the outside, without egos, but looking to prove themselves as athletic hard workers, something the ones that left are missing.
                              Hopefully Inter will have a good psychologist employeed to change these kid's mindsets.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X