Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Results were posted incorrectly for the U14’s. They did not play yesterday. 15’s and 16’s definitely will be a better team next year when the NYCFC teams mix in.
    What about the 18s? Aren’t a bunch of those kids committed to D1 schools? Looks like they are struggling.

Comment

If you don’t want to cross the bridge, there are Westchester teams of Quickstrike (the Patriots) and NY Surf. Depending on where you are, you can also go North to Players Eye. These teams are definitely a step up from Travel although NYSC’s ‘A’ team is a step up from all of them. And the ‘B’ team has crushed Surf in head to head contests.
      What is this paranoia about crossing a huge new bridge, 4 lanes each way?? You can always deface your license plates if the tolls are too high, but if that is an issue, I can get you a Chinese EZPass, its works fine...

Comment

What is this paranoia about crossing a huge new bridge, 4 lanes each way?? You can always deface your license plates if the tolls are too high, but if that is an issue, I can get you a Chinese EZPass, its works fine...
        You know that on any day of the week that bridge sucks. The 4 lanes is fine on the actual bridge but in typical NY fashion they did nothing to expand the highways on either side so you have the same bottle necking as before. The traffic is as bad, if not worse.

Comment

You know that on any day of the week that bridge sucks. The 4 lanes is fine on the actual bridge but in typical NY fashion they did nothing to expand the highways on either side so you have the same bottle necking as before. The traffic is as bad, if not worse.
          I travel that bridge everyday, and my commute is like any other, depends on the time of day, and anything unforeseen. To honestly be using that as an obstacle to training at WCFC is as lame as Kushner’s security clearance...

Comment

I travel that bridge everyday, and my commute is like any other, depends on the time of day, and anything unforeseen. To honestly be using that as an obstacle to training at WCFC is as lame as Kushner’s security clearance...
            Damn you are pushy! WCFC must be looking for new talent!

Comment

Damn you are pushy! WCFC must be looking for new talent!
              Unfortunately it rarely comes from Westchester.

Comment

Why would it. Rockland is a dump and no one wants to go there. Enjoy your measles.

Comment

Why would it. Rockland is a dump and no one wants to go there. Enjoy your measles.
                  That is a prejudice comment, as I know your intent, besides the drive from Westchester is 35 minutes with traffic from White Plains from 5-7, 25 after 8pm. Partly sunny today, so go out there and explore...

Comment

That is a prejudice comment, as I know your intent, besides the drive from Westchester is 35 minutes with traffic from White Plains from 5-7, 25 after 8pm. Partly sunny today, so go out there and explore...
                    Prejudiced comment? How is that?

Comment

Prejudiced comment? How is that?
                      You know how, you smuck.

Comment

You know how, you smuck.
                        Wow, you anti-vaccination people sure are sensitive.

Comment

Girls Clubs in Westchester

Wow, you anti-vaccination people sure are sensitive.
                          i don't care where you are from....this comment is funny!!!!

Comment

i don't care where you are from....this comment is funny!!!!
                            Not funny, because people I know are speaking about it, co-workers, relatives, the deli guy, and the large religious community in the area, is ground zero for this, accept that and move on...

Comment

Girls Clubs in Westchester

Not funny, because people I know are speaking about it, co-workers, relatives, the deli guy, and the large religious community in the area, is ground zero for this, accept that and move on...
                              the situation is not funny....the comment was funny, get the stick out of your _ss ..."accept that and move on".

Comment

the situation is not funny....the comment was funny, get the stick out of your _ss ..."accept that and move on".
                                Maybe I am wrong, but you seem fixated with that part of the anatomy, seems you have bigger problems....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X