Tbu-wff merger dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can bet ECNL is moving to Waters Avenue.

Comment

now the board will have people who know how to run a club. Time for a change the people on the board been in place way to long and have done nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        now the board will have people who know how to run a club. Time for a change the people on the board been in place way to long and have done nothing.
        Also signals the end for the UT mob controlling things.

Comment

Also signals the end for the UT mob controlling things.
          And the Chargers

Comment

Means WFF thinks they found a way not to lose ECNL, but then they will realize they did just that when ECNL starts practicing at Ed Radice. That would only make the WFF Brandon unhappy. Rest will be fine with it. Especially WFF Pinellas
            WFF was never losing ECNL. Even tho AB and JC told their players otherwise. WFF has always been in good standing and not on probation. Probation occurs 1 year prior to losing ECNL and WFF has never been on probation. I think it's great for soccer in West Florida. The first mega club in Florida. Twice the size of the next largest club. I think ECNL will be moved to waters for central location but JZ will be director and I'm sure he will change his staff to include some TBU coaches. Who knows for sure. WFF members won't like the drive but will do what's in the best interest of the club.

Comment

You can bet ECNL is moving to Waters Avenue.
              Article circle would be better.

Comment

Article circle would be better.
                Antarctic circle. Yes I agree

Comment

This just in.....

Every whiny tbu girls parent that bashed Ecnl has to thank their lucky stars this merger came through. Maybe your daughters have a chance to be recruited after all.....but first you have to make that league team that you've so kindly bad mouthed the last two years. Good luck because only a few will be on the big girl bus. Can't wait to see the tbu parents faces come tryouts next year. And just to sprinkle in a little fairness.....we have a number of Ecnl WFF mommys that will be going to npl practice next year. Nature vs nurture !!! Welcome to the real world.

Comment

Bye Bye Chargers DA...;-)

Comment

Bye Bye Chargers DA...;-)
                      Lol. Yup.

Comment

Every whiny tbu girls parent that bashed Ecnl has to thank their lucky stars this merger came through. Maybe your daughters have a chance to be recruited after all.....but first you have to make that league team that you've so kindly bad mouthed the last two years. Good luck because only a few will be on the big girl bus. Can't wait to see the tbu parents faces come tryouts next year. And just to sprinkle in a little fairness.....we have a number of Ecnl WFF mommys that will be going to npl practice next year. Nature vs nurture !!! Welcome to the real world.
                        Wow, so glad we got hitched today, can't wait to enjoy your sparkling personality on the sidelines.

Comment

WFF was never losing ECNL. Even tho AB and JC told their players otherwise. WFF has always been in good standing and not on probation. Probation occurs 1 year prior to losing ECNL and WFF has never been on probation. I think it's great for soccer in West Florida. The first mega club in Florida. Twice the size of the next largest club. I think ECNL will be moved to waters for central location but JZ will be director and I'm sure he will change his staff to include some TBU coaches. Who knows for sure. WFF members won't like the drive but will do what's in the best interest of the club.
                          You are correct with everything except JZ will not be running ECNL. Who ever they name the ED will surely bring in someone way more qualified then JZ. Not bashing, just stating facts

Comment

And the Chargers
                            Clearwater on the outside looking in now..... This will force them to merge and they have no leverage.

Comment

You are correct with everything except JZ will not be running ECNL. Who ever they name the ED will surely bring in someone way more qualified then JZ. Not bashing, just stating facts
                              Its possible but I think JZ will be running it for the first year minimum. ED won't be hired immediately. Will take time. Also, I don't think an ED will come in and shake things immediately until they analyze the entire club and coaches in their environment. I do agree its possible they will have their own plan for the club. Either way, I its the right thing to get a highly qualified ED and let them run the show how they see fit.

Comment

Clearwater on the outside looking in now..... This will force them to merge and they have no leverage.
                                Chargers merging with who?...Oldsmar?...;-)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X