ECNL PARENTS
    38.24%
    DA PARENTS
    61.76%

The poll is expired.

Poll:Bigger A-Hole;DA or ECNL Parents

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Smd....
    Neither, usually the parents in the U12 Brackets and below at all levels. That is when parents still think their child is the next Messi or Ronaldo. Once they hit above that age and move to the bigger pitch then kids and their talents usually separate themselves and parents generally become less of an issue. Of course, there are those one set of parents all clubs have that no matter what think their child is being held back by others and not their own talent.
    An example that GK dad on here and the parents of the Brazilian twins who played in Orlando.

Comment

Neither, usually the parents in the U12 Brackets and below at all levels. That is when parents still think their child is the next Messi or Ronaldo. Once they hit above that age and move to the bigger pitch then kids and their talents usually separate themselves and parents generally become less of an issue. Of course, there are those one set of parents all clubs have that no matter what think their child is being held back by others and not their own talent.
      An example that GK dad on here and the parents of the Brazilian twins who played in Orlando.
      I found U14 to be the worst age. I had a kid play that age in ECNL and another at DA and it seemed at that age many of the parents felt now their daughters had a patch they were instantly D1 super recruits and their kids started competing against one another. By U15 and U16 they chill out, realize their kid isn't going to play at UCLA or UNC and come down to earth... Runner up worst age U9, taken way too seriously for 8 year old kicking a ball around.

Comment

So true.

Comment

Neither I’m the a-hole, I’m going to be called Gcf D2 dad

Comment

Let me know which one your kid plays for than I'll give you my answer.

Comment

true dat.

parent craziness usually peaks at u12. by u16 huge numbers of kids are leaving to concentrate on school and the total turd/ douche bag parent that made an ass of himself/herself at u12 is now thinking of soccer as just a phase. kudos to all the kids that do it for passion and love of the game and stick with it. the real and only reason to play.

we are overall too controlling of our kids. they need room to fail. to figure out if this activity works for them, or not. maybe your kid prefers band, or track, or math honor society. give them the space to figure it out.

Comment

U12 and under parents for sure. It's also more about clubs than leagues. Every club has aholes, some just have a greater concentration of them than others.

Comment

Hit the nail on the the head. Those kids are running out of clubs to go to.

Comment

Parents that take pictures with their kids' State Cup trophy and then post it online.

Comment

Parents who use ‘I’ and ‘we’ in reference to their kids team playing, you pay the money and drive them that is all. The clubs and coaches could care less if you are at their practices or games, they just want your checks.

Comment

The worse parents are the ones that think their kid should be on the ECNL or DA teams and the kids just suck.

Comment

Bigger A-Hole;DA or ECNL Parents

Parents that take pictures with their kids' State Cup trophy and then post it online.
                          I don't have an issue with that, I don't have an issue with any parent posting any awards whether sport or academic. They should be proud of their kid and the hard work they all do to get to that point.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X